Home Match Day Thread 04/05/2024: L1 Play-Off SF 1st Leg - OUFC vs Peterborough

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes, F & B's for fine dining! The Loungers will be enjoying the culinary delights of that venerable emporium also. We may pass on the sports bar favouring a bottle of something red with dinner.
(it's an excuse to arrive early and claim a parking space!)
Exactly our mentality… 🤣

It seems as so much has happened to us this season. It's been a real rollercoaster, new manager, injuries, patchy form and results.
Fair play to Des and the players to finish top six. We must all be delighted after last season.
We're in there and anything can happen, but whatever transpires I will be absolutely proud of what's been achieved in this difficult season.
Let's be loud and proud tonight, get behind the team and spur us on to lead to take to their place.
Best of luck to Des, the players and of cause the fans.

Is it my imagination or has day membership for Sky Sports gone up? 15 quid today, was it not 11 for the Stevenage match?

Anyway, never mind. COYY!
Just looked and if you've got a smart TV with the NOW app (or you want to watch on phone or pc), you can get a 6 month deal for £26 a month but you can cancel at any time. Get all 3 games for £26 instead of £45

“It could all be very different today if Katongo and Ajiboye can wrap Murphy up or Kyprianou can put a couple of stiffeners in him early doors.“

Peterborough forum already looking to foul Josh Murphy out of the game. I hope the ref is actually on top of that sort of thing for once…

“It could all be very different today if Katongo and Ajiboye can wrap Murphy up or Kyprianou can put a couple of stiffeners in him early doors.“

Peterborough forum already looking to foul Josh Murphy out of the game. I hope the ref is actually on top of that sort of thing for once…

I'd have Murphy and Dale switch wings early on today to give Peterborough something else to think about. Even have Harris pulling to the right and having Murphy making runs through the middle. He absolutely terrified them a couple of weeks ago and I'm not sure that they can simply look to kick him out of the game.

I'd have Murphy and Dale switch wings early on today to give Peterborough something else to think about. Even have Harris pulling to the right and having Murphy making runs through the middle. He absolutely terrified them a couple of weeks ago and I'm not sure that they can simply look to kick him out of the game.
Yeah I hope they mix it up a bit, but I disagree about saying they can’t kick him out of the game - I think you can almost any player, if the ref is lenient enough

Not expecting 5-0 today but I am expecting a win! Noticed on an earlier post that Moore is not in the team. How certain is that, because it would affect the result?

Oxford United 2 - Peterborough United 1.

I think that’s probably one person, they are no Lincoln on that front. They will look to outplay us, that’s their style.

Anyone else who lives overseas know how to watch the game? Only have the radio option on my iFollow account…

Good to see Town full of lads in the pubs before the match. Best I've seen for a few years, either on the way to the match ,or to the football party in the Black Swan for those without tickets.
Come on Oxford do us proud..👍🍻🤘

Anyone else who lives overseas know how to watch the game? Only have the radio option on my iFollow account…
fawanews dot com usually works. It depends on where you live, though. I got a month-long subscription to ESPN+ in the States for $10.99 which will do for both of the playoff games. If we're in the final, I won't be watching on TV :love:

Even if we lose tonight providing by not more than 2, we are still in this. Need to stay calm.

Actually, on this front and looking at the “Fair Play’ table, Peterborough top it with the least amount of yellow and red cars and we are fourth. Both teams have less than 70 bookings, we just have more reds.

My ifollow just says "Access the match live here on iFollow from 1 hour before kick-off"

It seems as so much has happened to us this season. It's been a real rollercoaster, new manager, injuries, patchy form and results.
Fair play to Des and the players to finish top six. We must all be delighted after last season.
We're in there and anything can happen, but whatever transpires I will be absolutely proud of what's been achieved in this difficult season.
Let's be loud and proud tonight, get behind the team and spur us on to lead to take to their place.
Best of luck to Des, the players and of cause the fans.

Well said Nox (y)

Enjoy the game everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom