Home Match Build Up 04/05/2024: L1 Play-Off SF 1st Leg - OUFC vs Peterborough

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My season ticket ticket seat was greyed out. Maybe this is because it has a partitially obstucted view? Anyway. I managed to get the seat from where I have watched two promotions so I'm well chuffed.

Iโ€™m not going to be able to get to the home leg but have booked off work for the away. Iโ€™m a ST holder. Assuming the tickets for the away are going to go like hot cakes once they come on sale, is it worth messaging the ticket office now to be sure that I have no hiccups with yellow account etc when it comes to book them? Or is it fine if Iโ€™ve previously linked up my account with my email address (which I have done)?

My season ticket ticket seat was greyed out. Maybe this is because it has a partitially obstucted view? Anyway. I managed to get the seat from where I have watched two promotions so I'm well chuffed.
Season ticket seats are greyed out as they are reserved for you, I just discovered this after having a minor huff for 3 minutes

Purchasing Your Season Ticket Seat

For supporters looking to purchase their season ticket seat, please follow these steps.

When accessing your Yellows Account, your season ticket seats are located under the reserved tickets section.

Clicking on this in the top right corner will provide you with the ability to purchase your specific seat.

For supporters who have not purchased their seat and wish to change to their specific season ticket seat, please email ticketoffice@oufc.co.uk

Heads-up for those in the senior category.
A couple of my network have been reserved Adult tickets, even though that are over-65. I've written to the ticket office.

Iโ€™m not going to be able to get to the home leg but have booked off work for the away. Iโ€™m a ST holder. Assuming the tickets for the away are going to go like hot cakes once they come on sale, is it worth messaging the ticket office now to be sure that I have no hiccups with yellow account etc when it comes to book them? Or is it fine if Iโ€™ve previously linked up my account with my email address (which I have done)?
I'd suggest testing the system now. Log in and select your reserved ticket for the home game. You can quit before buying it.
If you can get that far, then you will be sorted for away tickets once available.

OK. Pleased to be back by public demand!

I did a count this morning and will do one later tonight, but it's a bit of a strange one until we go to General Sale, or at least until Season Ticket holders can buy a guest ticket tomorrow evening, as season tickets will show as sold and any extra to that will be the one per Member sales, of which I've no idea how many there are.

Anyway, 6,302 was the number this morning. The most interesting thing might be WHEN we put the SOLD OUT signs up? Let the fun begin....................

I'm a season ticket holder and I can add an additional ticket already. Maybe I get special treatment for all the hard work I've put in shutting up McIvor and Campbell on Facebook ๐Ÿคฃ

I'm a season ticket holder and I can add an additional ticket already. Maybe I get special treatment for all the hard work I've put in shutting up McIvor and Campbell on Facebook ๐Ÿคฃ

Doubt it will actually let you proceed all the way to buying it though ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Iโ€™ve got two in my network, brother and son. There was a message saying I had 2 tickets reserved, not 3 as I was expecting.
If you click on the person, I think there is a difference between being able to assign and manage tickets. I clicked on the request and hoping for the best.
I had the same .
3 STโ€™s in my network but only 2 available.
I emailed the ticket office and the 3rd was available in minutes
Email to :
ticketoffice@oufc.co.uk

I don't think the league games against Posh are any guide for the playoffs, even if it's only a couple of weeks since we thumped them. I'd be happy enough with a one goal lead or even a draw in the first leg. I think it would put them under a lot of pressure for the return, and we've played some of our best football away from home this season.

I expect posh are going to have 3 men marking Murphy, so we have to work out how to use the space that creates for Tyler, Dale, harris, Ruben to generate attacks.

They could not handle our quick high press, when we played them last time out. Keep playing like that, because itโ€™s obviously a weakness of thereโ€™s. With so much pressure on the game, it could lead to a few mistakes. Thatโ€™s when we need to capitalise.

Suffocate them in possession, and donโ€™t allow them time on the ball. Ferguson has been resting players, which could backfire, as they will be expected to play well. Their right back needs to be targeted by Murphy, so he can be ripped a new one again.

Whatever happens Iโ€™m proud of the team for getting this far, letโ€™s see if we can go all the way!

Iโ€™ve been waiting to get back to the second tier for 20+ years, and I want the newer younger fans, to experience it, just like most of us did.

I don't think the league games against Posh are any guide for the playoffs, even if it's only a couple of weeks since we thumped them. I'd be happy enough with a one goal lead or even a draw in the first leg. I think it would put them under a lot of pressure for the return, and we've played some of our best football away from home this season.

Indeed.

As much as that recent home result may help us psychologically, we have to manage our expectations and expect it to be a very different game.

That said, it gives us all the belief that we can achieve a win, whereas that mindset might have been slightly different had we been drawn against Bolton, albeit, we have moved on since that horror showing.

I would prefer to take a couple of goals cushion going into the away leg, just hate playing at their place.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom