Home Match Build Up 04/05/2024: L1 Play-Off SF 1st Leg - OUFC vs Peterborough

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As itโ€™s on TV the club can ask for more from companies who want pitch side advertisement. At a guess we might also see a different shirt sleeve sponsor again for the play off games as they are on TV.
At a guess the away team also get some extra income from Sky and ticket sales so putting a figure on it the play offs before the final will earn us an extra ยฃ500k minimum so at least it pays for Goodwin and Edwards rehab ๐Ÿ˜‰
You would think a business might want their branding on the back of the shorts too as well as sleeve branding.

So, a slight dilemma next week. I fancy nipping in to the Witney beer festival next week for a couple, so obviously wonโ€™t want to drive in the evening. Does anyone have any details regarding the supporters bus from the Witney area?

We must have something of a psychological advantage over Peterborough having put 5 past them last time out? At the very least now, confidence should be high amongst our boys.
Just ordered, from Amazon, a bunch of streamers so the SSU will have a bit of colour too! I'm sure they put the price from last time I bought, oh well, what the heck!

We must have something of a psychological advantage over Peterborough having put 5 past them last time out? At the very least now, confidence should be high amongst our boys.
Just ordered, from Amazon, a bunch of streamers so the SSU will have a bit of colour too! I'm sure they put the price from last time I bought, oh well, what the heck!
All before breakfast ๐Ÿ˜Š

I have been looking at the sky sports TV schedule for next week and it's looking like our first leg is not televised
On sky Bolton vs Barnsley is on the friday and our second leg.

Sky seem to have picked up some womems game instead on the Saturday which seems like madness to me. Hopefully it will be on Ifollow but I was hoping for it to be on skysports for better availability when in the Dominican.

Maybe this will change.
The Sky Sports App has us down as being on their Sky Sports Football channel:

IMG_7624.jpeg

So, a slight dilemma next week. I fancy nipping in to the Witney beer festival next week for a couple, so obviously wonโ€™t want to drive in the evening. Does anyone have any details regarding the supporters bus from the Witney area?
Sorry I canโ€™t help with specifics, but I did read that as a football fan you wonโ€™t be able to afford public transport. Hope this helps.

I have been looking at the sky sports TV schedule for next week and it's looking like our first leg is not televised
On sky Bolton vs Barnsley is on the friday and our second leg.

Sky seem to have picked up some womems game instead on the Saturday which seems like madness to me. Hopefully it will be on Ifollow but I was hoping for it to be on skysports for better availability when in the Dominican.

Maybe this will change.
Sky show all play off legs.

Update:
Showing on my Sky Go TV guide now. We clash with F1 qualifying.

IMG_4676.jpeg

Last edited:
Absolutely gutted I can't make this one. In law's bought us tickets for a gig in Birmingham and of course it's the same night as the playoffs.

That said we tend to win when I'm out doing stuff while a game is on, so will take full credit if we get to Wembley.

Will members have early access to the away leg tickets? Really don't want to miss both legs.

Has anyone worked out how to buy tickets for people in their โ€œnetworkโ€?

Ticket bought โœ…
Oxford United in the Community donation made โœ…

COYY

Has anyone worked out how to buy tickets for people in their โ€œnetworkโ€?
Iโ€™ve got two in my network, brother and son. There was a message saying I had 2 tickets reserved, not 3 as I was expecting.
If you click on the person, I think there is a difference between being able to assign and manage tickets. I clicked on the request and hoping for the best.

Iโ€™ve got my ticket (had to pay for membership) but it wonโ€™t let me buy a membership for my son so that I can get him one. Anyone know how to do this? Donโ€™t want to go on my own ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom