Home Match Day Thread 03/9/2022: L1 - OUFC v Burton Albion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really important three points after a bizarre week in the transfer market.

Sounded a tricky and dull game, and the players did great to get past the time wasting Burton tactics, and an appalling ref.

Well done all at OUFC and the fans. A happy weekend again !

Well, for those that would forego entertainment for results that's what it'll be like!

Three points, lets move on and hope Findlay's injury isn't too bad.

Young Tyler is the league one Messi simple as

Today wasn't great it was painful to watch at times play like that against the better teams in this league and we will get stuffed BUT 3 points is 3 points

I want to give a shout-out to Burton they aren't very good but they have a game plan and they stick to it which is waste time and try to nick a goal Ince they conceded they actually improved imo

Very happy with the win, and for that well done KR and the lads for grinding it out
👏👏

But man, we, are, shite!

Against any other team, that isn’t as awful as Burton, we would’ve been battered, we were so disjointed and disorganised, all over the place.

Mous MOTM for me, the best CB at the club in my opinion, such an assured performance again, and for me, he gets the nod from now on, miles ahead of Findlay as far as I’m concerned.

Like I say, happy with the win, but I ain’t kidding myself, we’re poor, and until everyone is fit, if that ever happens, we’re gonna struggle.

Oh joy… a typical Kassam ref then?

Makes me wonder….

Who will be the player who gives away the penalty and then gets sent off at 49 minutes (of 46) in first half stoppage time? - Getting his second yellow after being booked for wearing a yellow or green shirt after just 1 min.
Well, I called the ‘added time’ debacle about right. Having seen the 1 min for the first half when Brewers were having a tea break every throw in, I said to the guy next to me “…what’s the betting there’s 8 min after second half especially if it’s close?”

Worse that Kettle.

4kin shock in.

I must also ad Eastwood this man scares me I have no confidence in him with the ball at his feet he's late to come and claim the ball he doesn't like to leave his line unless he has to like how many times did the defence leave it for him and then panic

I must also ad Eastwood this man scares me I have no confidence in him with the ball at his feet he's late to come and claim the ball he doesn't like to leave his line unless he has to like how many times did the defence leave it for him and then panic
He did ok today not necessarily late but lack of communication between Easty and his defence

Eastwood’s fine in my opinion, he’s doing well, and is the least of our concerns

Player Ratings:
Eastwood 6
Long 7, Mousinho 8, Findlay 6
Henry 7, McGuane 6, Bate 5, Brannagan 8, C’Brown 6
O’Donkor 6, Joseph 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom