Away Match Day Thread 01/01/24: L1 - Charlton Athletic v OUFC

Who was the MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With that side, it's going to be all about keeping possession and some neat passing triangles. No pace whatsoever (not Des' fault, anyone with any pace is injured!) so no point pinging balls down the channels most of the time......we're going to have to pass them into submission.

According to RadOx they’re commenting the Oxford City v Dorking game and mine know the reason behind that?
Edit RadOx just said it would be Charlton v Oxford

Another bonus for us is that Slobodan Tedic is out for the Addicks.

May and Tedic are big absentees.
May is a big miss for them but Tedic is absolutely crap, Christ knows how he ended up at Man City.

Like up today is about as good as could be expected. I just hope McEachran is able to cover the full backs when they go forward, we'll need them to so we have at least some width. He's got the experience and know how but does he have the legs.

I don't usually like Brannagan playing as a 10 as I think he's better coming from deep and dictating play but hopefully with McEachran, McGuane and Smyth there he won't be needed as much and we can get him close to their box, as well as putting pressure on Dobson who I really like for them.

Feeling more confident than I did before but it's still a weak bench and a patched up line up. Charlton have issues too though, hopefully we get a result here and then some bodies through the door before Carlisle.

Just to say it’s all kicking off at Brackley town with Banbury fans forcing their way t through to get to the Brackley town fans.
Oh and Connor Hall on his debut for Brackley town scores a hat trick.

Last edited:
Just to say it’s all kicking off at Brackley town with Banbury fans forcing their way t through to get to the Brackley town fans.
Banbury have got quite a lot of idiots who cause problems at games in recent years. We got the pleasure of them in the away end at MK last season or the season before I believe.

That’s a bit ‘local’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom