Championship Sheffield Wednesday

Xisco gone.

I'm going to spend this season terrified every time there's a managerial sacking that the sacking club starts is going to start making eyes at Manning. It's the only thing I think that will stop us going up.
I think we are safe enough in this case!

So some knobhead went to a match and brandished a picture of Bradley Lowery to taunt Sunderland away fans.

An unbelievably stupid thing for a fan to be doing at a match, and he certainly deserved a ban, a fine, a police caution and whatever else.

... but he got a suspended prison sentence!? Slightly aggressive sentence but there you go.

So some knobhead went to a match and brandished a picture of Bradley Lowery to taunt Sunderland away fans.

An unbelievably stupid thing for a fan to be doing at a match, and he certainly deserved a ban, a fine, a police caution and whatever else.

... but he got a suspended prison sentence!? Slightly aggressive sentence but there you go.
I don't think it is

If it was a member of your family who has sadly passed and some random little gobshite did that would you feel the same way?

He deserves everything he gets, especially after admitting he found it amusing and it was ‘just banter’!

If it was a member of your family who has sadly passed and some random little gobshite did that would you feel the same way?

He deserves everything he gets, especially after admitting he found it amusing and it was ‘just banter’!
My thoughts are that a prison sentence is disproportionate. That is all.

It's crazy that he got a suspended sentence. Obviously a complete bellend, but should be nowhere near prison for that.

Moral of the story, don’t be an insensitive, horrible c*** and you won’t get a suspended sentence.

Who decides the boundary line. At what point should he go to jail. And what if he did something more moderate in your eyes but someone interpreted it as odious.

I don’t like the sound of this guy at all. He sounds odious. Society can bd his judge by choosing to not be around him .

But the sanctity of freedom of speech, opinion and expression is sacred. Everyone should have the right to offend and to be offended. It’s how our society understands itself and grows.

Back
Top Bottom