League One Today's Plymouth and Sheffield Wednesday games

Anyone know if you can watch other games through ifollow? I tried going to the ipswich page to see if I can pay to watch their plymouth game, but I can't log in with my ifollow creds, and I can't register because I'm already registered with ifollow.
Has anyone done this?
This game is being shown abroad so won't be on ifollow.

If Plymouth lose or draw today and lose next week, they will have 74/75 from 41 games with (at best) +26 gd.

If we win next week and beat Morecombe (our game in hand), we will have 75 from 41 games with (at worse) +27 gd.

Match Plymouths results for the final 5 games and we finish above them!

Simples!!
i've no idea where my head was at, sadly i cannot blame tiredness🤨

ipswich should have gone one up there. Less than a minute after they played a bit of backpass russian roulette that could have put them one down.

It's fair that they scored - definitely Ipswich driving this one at the moment.

Morsy for the Tractor Boys.

FOs53ZGX0AAjR0Q

They should have just had another. Wasted chances from the former play off contenders.

Not going to plan...Morsy fouled Bolton out of the game early and then his replacement didn't stop the cross....

Only positive so far is we can't play that badly for both halves and Shumacher will change things up ( he says with crossed fingers and toes)

Geddon Cheltenham!

Not going to plan...Morsy fouled Bolton out of the game early and then his replacement didn't stop the cross....

Only positive so far is we can't play that badly for both halves and Shumacher will change things up ( he says with crossed fingers and toes)

Geddon Cheltenham!

Losing and injuries? Oh no!!! 😄

I hope you don't get anyone sent off as you look to get back into the game! 😉

Back
Top Bottom