National News Shamima Begum

Bloody hell, 13 pages of this, the sympathy some of you are throwing her way is admirable considering I doubt she would have given two shits if your head had been swiftly removed from your body

Think you're all best off concerning yourself with whether or not you'll be able to locate a lettuce at Tesco later.

I am not sure anyone is being sympathetic.

Bloody hell, 13 pages of this, the sympathy some of you are throwing her way is admirable considering I doubt she would have given two shits if your head had been swiftly removed from your body

Think you're all best off concerning yourself with whether or not you'll be able to locate a lettuce at Tesco later.
Many of us are capable for having sympathy even for people who won't like us back or have wronged us. In the old days this was called maturity

Many of us are capable for having sympathy even for people who won't like us back or have wronged us. In the old days this was called maturity
I'm sure she's very grateful for it

Always nice to read a considered, thoughtful response on here rather than a vindictive, hate-filled diatribe. Well done.

Just to play devil's advocate, does anyone agree with me that the police should be allowed to use torture in exceptional circumstances? I'm referring to the couple who have been arrested in Sussex but are refusing to say where their baby is. The use of torture on these two lowlifes could potentially have saved the baby's life.
Absolutely not and it’s why it carries life imprisonment if the old bill decide to get out the thumbscrews; It’s a bit naughty.

Just to play devil's advocate, does anyone agree with me that the police should be allowed to use torture in exceptional circumstances? I'm referring to the couple who have been arrested in Sussex but are refusing to say where their baby is. The use of torture on these two lowlifes could potentially have saved the baby's life.
The people that should suffer torture is people who kill or harm children because a life in prison is still to good for scum like that

But back to topic this young lady decided she wanted to go and join Isis she knew what Isis was about she made her bed unfortunately now she can lay in it as far as I'm concerned

This is what happens when you let deranged people in to or to stay in the country
cos there’s none already here.

Is it just the dark not English looking ones you don’t like.

People get stabbed by people with mental illness ( or deranged as the sun likes to call them) because they haven’t been managed by an underfunded seriously stretched health service.

cos there’s none already here.

Is it just the dark not English looking ones you don’t like.

People get stabbed by people with mental illness ( or deranged as the sun likes to call them) because they haven’t been managed by an underfunded seriously stretched health service.
You see I like everyone I don't care if your white, black or even green makes no difference to me so don't try calling me racist the person in the article shouldn't have been in the country but people like you who think everyone is fixable well wake up sunshine some people are born evil

You see I like everyone I don't care if your white, black or even green makes no difference to me so don't try calling me racist the person in the article shouldn't have been in the country but people like you who think everyone is fixable well wake up sunshine some people are born evil
Nobody is born evil, nobody is beyond help. We really ought to move away from any way of thinking that writes some people off onto a scrapheap, particularly as you seem to think some people are "born evil" so should be discounted from day one. (in fact, if anything was going to radicalise me it would probably be large swathes of the population thinking I was already a write off, the despair of being rejectable and worthless could so easily become rage)

Try have some compassion. Remember it's not being compassionate if you only do it for people you like.

and for the record, it does sound like what you're holding is some racist opinions. Don't feel bad, lots of us grew up with them. I remember making some of the worst racist jokes in the world as a child.

Few points in that
I don’t know too many green people.

At no point did I say someone was fixable. What I said was help. Help comes in many ways including incarceration. That help is both for the perpetrators and the publics protection.

I do think that the sun have in that comment made remarks that can only be considered racist

That article could have been hinged on many factors (why was someone with mental health issues not being supported appropriately by police, immigration social services etc missing opportunities to help the situation etc ) but it’s hinged on 3 things.

A labour MP supported his leave to remain ((actually stopping him being deported should have meant that he was in a system of support)

Secondly ( and this is the racist bit) they raise the point that he wasn’t indigenous, suggesting that the attack was far worse than if an indigenous person had carried out the attack.

That mental health issues are somewhat EVIL
Does that mean my depression, or my sons ADHD mean that you should stand back , as I may soon be growing horns and a long pointy tail……

This rag showed you a simplified story aimed at making you scared of 3 things

Immigrants, those with any sort of mental illness & the Labour Party

It is designed to appeal to those that can’t think for themselves and it appears to be working.

Last edited:
Few points in that
I don’t know too many green people.

At no point did I say someone was fixable. What I said was help. Help comes in many ways including incarceration. That help is both for the perpetrators and the publics protection.

I do think that the sun have in that comment made remarks that can only be considered racist

That article could have been hinged on many factors (why was someone with mental health issues not being supported appropriately by police, immigration social services etc missing opportunities to help the situation etc ) but it’s hinged on 3 things.

A labour MP supported his leave to remain ((actually stopping him being deported should have meant that he was in a system of support)

Secondly ( and this is the racist bit) they raise the point that he wasn’t indigenous, suggesting that the attack was far worse than if an indigenous person had carried out the attack.

That mental health issues are somewhat EVIL
Does that mean my depression, or my sons ADHD mean that you should stand back , as I may soon be growing horns and a long pointy tail……

This rag showed you a simplified story aimed at making you scared of 3 things

Immigrants, those with any sort of mental illness & the Labour Party

It is designed to appeal to those that can’t think for themselves and it appears to be working.
The three things you mentioned

Immigrants: I'm more than happy for anybody to come to this country if they are willing to contribute to this country

Mental health: I actually work in mental health and it's a pleasure to see people get better but not everyone does unfortunately.also I have two sons with autism and I myself have contemplated suicide when I suffered from depression.

Political parties: personally don't trust any of them

The three things you mentioned

Immigrants: I'm more than happy for anybody to come to this country if they are willing to contribute to this country

Mental health: I actually work in mental health and it's a pleasure to see people get better but not everyone does unfortunately.also I have two sons with autism and I myself have contemplated suicide when I suffered from depression.

Political parties: personally don't trust any of them
So if I understand you correctly, you think that some of the people who unfortunately don’t respond to mental health treatment should be mildly tortured?
(Jeez, Britain’s become a charming place).