General RIP Exiled in Swindon

Malc

Staff member
My good friend John Hedges, known to the forum as Exiled in Swindon, passed away last Thursday.
My thoughts go out to his daughter Emma who has lost both her father and mother this year.

another one of the yellow family sadly gone.
RIP and condolences to his family

He always seemed an elder statesman back in the TiU days with a great knowledge of the ‘60s sides.

Rest in peace John Hedges. My condolences to his family.

Sad news at anytime of the year, I personally never met John, but from his posts on the old pages he was yellow to the core , another loss to the old guard

That’s sad. I used to enjoy John’s posts, one of which revealed that we shared the same birthday. RIP John.

John was a very nice man, and had been around the club for many years. He was one of the early OxVox committee and I believe was also involved in FOUL and the 12th Man fundraising. One of life's volunteers and a true gentleman.

RIP John, you can carry on your spats with John Evans (aka Snake) at what is sadly becoming a very crowded Manor in the sky.

RIP.
I met John once or twice and remember him well from TIU.
Seemed a massive yellows fan and good guy.

Seen the name on here a few times - always sad to lose anybody associated with the forum. Thoughts with his family.

Remember John from previous forums, didn't realise who he was on here, but another sad loss. RIP John

Very sad news. Always enjoyed his exchanges with Les Wells (hope I've got that right) on the TIU forum.

Back
Top Bottom