RIP Roger Coenen

Sarge

God like member
My uncle Roger Coenen , ST holder in the North Stand, used to follow OUFC all over in the late 60s 70s, 80s, 90s & 00s, took me to more than a few home and away games on the 60s/70s & 80s - still did quite a lot of aways as well as all Home games through 2010's ... he was 100% OUFC supporter- he finally succumbed to cancer last Sat evening after going into Sobell House 6 days ago- he posted on YF occasionally as 'Rogies' - he was 80 years old and a few months, RIP

Last edited:
My uncle Roger Coenen , ST holder in the North Stand, used to follow OUFC all over in the late 60s 70s, 80s, 90s & 00s, took me to more than a few home and away games on the 60s/70s & *0s - still did quite a lot of aways as well as all Home games through 2010's ... he was 100% OUFC supporter- he finally succumbed to cancer last Sat evening after going into Sobell House 6 days ago- he posted on YF occasionally as 'Rogies' - he was 80 years old and a few months, RIP
RIP.

RIP, another yellow moves upstairs - they will need a bigger stadium up there. Best wishes to Sarge and family.

So sad to hear your news Sarge, he sounds like a lovely bloke. My thoughts are with you and family and friends

Back
Top Bottom