General Players out on loan

Sounds as if Clare (not playing at RB) had a really good game for Burton today in their victory over Hull!
Praise on Quest, and rated 7.6 (second highest of all on the pitch) on the FotMob app.

Sounds as if Clare (not playing at RB) had a really good game for Burton today in their victory over Hull!
Praise on Quest, and rated 7.6 (second highest of all on the pitch) on the FotMob app.
Yeah Clare played as a DCM in a 42321 today. Will watch back tomorrow!

The only specific mention I can find from yesterday about him from a Burton fan reckoned he marked the moany/cheating a**e Honeyman out of the game which is quite impressive. Maybe he could be back up to Gorrin next season as well as wing cover.

I’m going to say it. Signing Clare as a RB and continuing to play him there was a a mistake. Getting rid of him to a team who will play him in his proper and preferred position is an equal sized error.

He’s a decent player and he’s left here with a reputation that he isn’t. It’s a real shame.

I’m going to say it. Signing Clare as a RB and continuing to play him there was a a mistake. Getting rid of him to a team who will play him in his proper and preferred position is an equal sized error.

He’s a decent player and he’s left here with a reputation that he isn’t. It’s a real shame.
What is his 'proper and preferred position?
Defensive midfield player? From what I have read this is not his proper or preferred position (and many know here seem to reckon his only position is wide right)
I also think that Lee from Luton will prove to be a far better player than Ckare so think it was a very good move to offload him.

Lofthouse played today whole gamd for Woking (Spasov was not involved) and Elechi played the whole game for Oxford City yesterday.

Lofthouse played today whole gamd for Woking (Spasov was not involved) and Elechi played the whole game for Oxford City yesterday.
Woking played yesterday - it's why the Napa goal is on this thread.

He’s only on loan so it would be good if he does well, we can either keep him with renewed confidence or maybe someone will want to buy him. Singing him, and how we used him may not have worked but it’s better that we make him sellable instead then right?

He’s only on loan so it would be good if he does well, we can either keep him with renewed confidence or maybe someone will want to buy him. Singing him, and how we used him may not have worked but it’s better that we make him sellable instead then right?
Gilbert O'Sullivan would say he was a good singing 😁

Woking and Malachi Napa looking forward to Torquay in the FA Trophy. including ex United player Jonte Smith.

Smith made one appearance for United against Blackpool, as a sub at 90+2 in a game which finished after 96 minutes. Is this the shortest United playing career?

Woking and Malachi Napa looking forward to Torquay in the FA Trophy. including ex United player Jonte Smith.

Smith made one appearance for United against Blackpool, as a sub at 90+2 in a game which finished after 96 minutes. Is this the shortest United playing career?

Aidan Hawtin made 1 late sub appearance at Tranmere. Not sure on length of time.

Aidan Hawtin made 1 late sub appearance at Tranmere. Not sure on length of time.
I was at that game ...think it was about 5 mins or so (far from certain though.... If there's a way to access @Paul B 's Fans View from that game, that'd clarify it)

Aiden Hawtin will always be a U's legend IMO for his starring role in that 'ballboy' incident V Di Canio's Sw*nd*n

Billy beechers was given about two minutes at the end of THAT Orient game to salvage our league status - he didn't....

Back
Top Bottom