New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

I have no objection whatsoever to all of these posts about IM; he deserves all that's coming to him, and the posts make for an amusing read.

However, just to add something to the thread...

I know that a lot of people have posted again on the various fans' forums, thanking the fans for their support. I hope that everyone who wrote to the different members of OCC asking for their support on getting the land leased to us, has also written back to thank the councillors for their support.

I wrote to each of them individually (though mostly just using copy and paste), including to the only abstainer (I thanked him for being supportive despite needing to abstain) and so far I've got back a couple of very nice responses. One from Pete Sudbury (the abstainer) and one from Jenny Hannaby, who said that she's there, supporting her grandkids (boys and girls) from the sidelines every Saturday and Sunday. "Football very important for health and wellbeing".

They must have been swamped with messages from us, and I'm sure that they appreciate being thanked.

I'm guessing that it's a female, originally from Australia, who now lives in North Carolina.

But I'm sure that we can come up with more entertaining guesses.
When Frank Baum started writing the book, the Dorothy character was from Durham rather than Kansas and had the working name Ozgirlnc.

The screenshot in its entirety shows Middleton's claim that the 'wrong time of the month' comment was ironic as shown by the hash tag is clearly false. He was using the #irony tag to say his original post of including Muslims and Jews in a bacon sales pitch was irony (which, again, it wasn't). He was clearly trying to belittle the lady, as evidenced by the 'Calm down luv' start.

What a guy.

I think ozgirlmc is a veterinary surgeon.
Him being a vegan I can now see why there's conflict????

I think ozgirlmc is a veterinary surgeon.
Him being a vegan I can now see why there's conflict????
What???? So he'd rather the animals suffer than have life saving and pain stopping medical procedures???

I thought he would be all for ending animal suffering, not prolonging it 🤷‍♂️ 🤪

What???? So he'd rather the animals suffer than have life saving and pain stopping medical procedures???

I thought he would be all for ending animal suffering, not prolonging it 🤷‍♂️ 🤪
Hahaha I know what you mean , but some of these animal protester's have bizzarre ways..

Perhaps he's a Jehovah's he would rather animals die than give them life saving meds
I remember when my uncle changed from Catholic to Jehovah, boy did it cause a storm in the family , when he needed a blood transfusion & he refused it..

Back
Top Bottom