New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

For the first time in our history, we will have choice to arrive by train to the stadium.. people WILL use the train .
For that ignorant, MARS BAR to say otherwise is pathetic...

If I was still living , in east Oxford on a match day . I'd have a few sherberts in town , then on the train to parkway. So much easier & quicker than car or bus. I caught it yesterday from Oxford to parkway, only takes about 5 minutes. The bloke is delusional...

For the first time in our history, we will have choice to arrive by train to the stadium.. people WILL use the train .
For that ignorant, MARS BAR to say otherwise is pathetic...
I thought Mars Bars weren't vegan? If that is Middleton, he's certainly come out swinging.

30,000 tons of CO2, seems to be the big new scaremongering statistic.

Now my maths is a bit sketchy, but if you take the average CO2 output from around 3000 cars that currently drive to every home game, and assume they drive 10 miles each to get there. That would only take about 15-20 seasons to offset the build if you can take those cars off the road. Could be sooner when you take into account the away fans that travel so many more miles and all arrive by car. Not bad for a 250 year lease?

30,000 tons of CO2, seems to be the big new scaremongering statistic.

Now my maths is a bit sketchy, but if you take the average CO2 output from around 3000 cars that currently drive to every home game, and assume they drive 10 miles each to get there. That would only take about 15-20 seasons to offset the build if you can take those cars off the road. Could be sooner when you take into account the away fans that travel so many more miles and all arrive by car. Not bad for a 250 year lease?
Presumably 30,000 tons of CO2 is the average concrete stadium?
There will be far less concrete if it’s built from Timber glue lamps as suggested!

The old nextdoor or north Korea moderators are up to there old tricks of trying to silence those for the stadium

First up this post was removed for public shaming Screenshot_2023-10-04-12-38-29-99_a5e8fe7543e41cfbc6cdd74088af5b74.jpgit was reposted but with slightly different tag line this was also removedIMG_20231004_124331.jpg

The old nextdoor or north Korea moderators are up to there old tricks of trying to silence those for the stadium

First up this post was removed for public shaming View attachment 16002it was reposted but with slightly different tag line this was also removedView attachment 16003
Just before the 2nd post was removed a new moderater was on the scene commenting on the post claiming the first post hadn't been removed and we must be getting confused with comments from the Oxford mail being removed???? Very unlikely to be confused this new lead moderator name is will payne from northway

Bit mental that a two property owner like Middleton is being held up as some sort of green messiah, if you own houses 150 miles apart like he does your carbon footprint must be through the roof, then add in the jewellery business and mining diamonds etc then I would say he is comfortably a heavy burden on the planet compared to the average football fan. Given how unlikely he seems to be use public transport as he can't believe football fans would ever get on a train (never go to a train station on a Saturday Ian, you won't like it) then I should imagine even campaigning against anything and everything being built anywhere near his multiple homes won't offset the great polluter.

Article about housing but she had to bring the stadium in to it awww sweet that she thinks of us
This other campaign group she mentioned is that the one the is led by a councilor by any chance

Back
Top Bottom