General New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Land Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I think the political leanings and demographic of the cabinet members will work against us unfortunately.

Let's hope I'm wrong.
Why did they ask us to look at the triangle earlier this year in that case?
I really think if there’s not wholehearted backing from OCC we are doomed

Don't forget last march OCC agreed to let us progress in negotiations with SB after consultation. It was only KPC who blocked it.

Good points @bazzer9461 and @YellowSubmarine . Supporters of the stadium -on this thread particularly-should remember that this is a public forum and they might find their posts read by others or screenshot, and sent to the press.

Which is why I consider Doxxing or abuse inadvisable. You are representing the club and the fans.
And FOSB have never posted screenshots from here………………………….

I'll be a bag of nerves x3. tomorrow,
northstand boy junior the 3rd being born...... I am certainly feeling old grandad now.
The meeting,
and the game

So you're the forum owner's father eh!

If we're playing "guess the mods dad" then I reckon Merritt's is Scrongo (though they don't talk anymore).

Bazzer is his step.

It starts automatically just after midnight. Clever these computer thingies.

And the Council meeting thread opens automatically at 13:30.
When I look tomorrow I hope to see
YYEESS
YYEESS
YYEESS!
and assume we’ve won. 😁

its the positive bus for me. These councillors know that the existence of OUFC is at stake.
All other options are now off the table. Staying put was ruled out several years ago after we made 1 offer for the stadium, FK refused even to meet to allow a second offer.

That is incredibly negative.
I would have thought that the Council have indicated that they want the club to relocate having suggested the Triangle?

I know, sorry. There's this nagging doubt they've just been paying us lip service and they'll say 'we tried but couldn't make it work'.

As I say I hope I'm wrong.

its the positive bus for me. These councillors know that the existence of OUFC is at stake.
All other options are now off the table. Staying put was ruled out several years ago after we made 1 offer for the stadium, FK refused even to meet to allow a second offer.
Unfortunately most councilllors do not like football and this will be irrelevant to them. They do like shitting on other peoples doorsteps which could get us votes from outside Oxford/Kidlington.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom