General Maxwell's in trouble again.

I take it you didn't bother to read the article about the legitimacy (or lack of) when it comes to Snopes? If your only counter points come from a 'fact checking' site like that then im afraid not willing to educate you on something like this. It is far too vast and complex for me to prove, simply by sending a few screenshots.

I urge you to do some research of your own, away from Snopes, away from Google and away from the mainstream media.
The first email you posted is not from the Obama administration, and there is no explanation of why the reading should be using the code you posted. If you want educate me, explain what is wrong with snopes evaluation of it. Not based on some other issue about snopes.
The rest of your “not being willing to educate me” is just cobblers. You have gone Down a conspiracy rabbit hole, but your years of research can’t get you beyond 2 posts in response to my questions.

So from wikileaks I see an email from the President of an intelligence company in Texas announcing to the company that there will be Hot Dog Friday the next day, followed by two responses from members of the company, both of which go to multiple people, and look and read like stupid humour:
The Hot Dog Friday did indeed happen according to the email the next day, again to the whole company, that it was happening. The Fred Burton guy (who made the only mention of Obama and Hot Dogs) was one of the people who replied, implying that he enjoyed the event.
Fred Burton doesn't like Obama and has other emails where he denigrates him (e.g. "hobama")
(Search wikileaks for burton's email address and the word obama).

So, having done my own research directly on wikileaks, I don't see a story. If you have a better source, let me know.

So from wikileaks I see an email from the President of an intelligence company in Texas announcing to the company that there will be Hot Dog Friday the next day, followed by two responses from members of the company, both of which go to multiple people, and look and read like stupid humour:
The Hot Dog Friday did indeed happen according to the email the next day, again to the whole company, that it was happening. The Fred Burton guy (who made the only mention of Obama and Hot Dogs) was one of the people who replied, implying that he enjoyed the event.
Fred Burton doesn't like Obama and has other emails where he denigrates him (e.g. "hobama")
(Search wikileaks for burton's email address and the word obama).

So, having done my own research directly on wikileaks, I don't see a story. If you have a better source, let me know.

There are thousands of emails. I'm sure you haven't covered everything. Have a look for the Podesta emails. That is a good place to start.

There are thousands of emails. I'm sure you haven't covered everything. Have a look for the Podesta emails. That is a good place to start.
But surely you can help point out what to look at? Which podesta emails relate to Obama and hot dogs, are there specific search terms I should use in wikileaks, or maybe you could even link directly to them.
Seriously - all you’ve done thus far is post 2 screenshots and a link to a site debunking snopes. There’s got to be more than that to support the point other than “there are 1000s of emails”.

If I wanted to convince you that Bill Clinton was a bad boy I would just point you at the Christopher Hitchens book “no one left to lie to” and the short movie of his book tour. Reputable journalist asserting quite strongly that Clinton is a liar and a rapist (nothing to do with children, though, and I don’t recall if Epstein is mentioned in the book), citing evidence and yet not being sued, shut down or anything. It’s way more convincing than 1000s of uncurated leaked emails.

Last edited:
View attachment 4144
These emails are taken from the 1000's which WickiLeaks have published. Within these emails, many top level government officials are incriminated. Officials like Obama, Hillary Clinton and John Podesta.
There are many more. I can continue, if you wish...
I have searched wikileaks for this second email you posted. Tried all sorts of search terms and can’t find it. Any chance you can post a link to it rather than a screenshot?

I dont think Maxwell and Epstein are friends of Trumps, given the long standing real estate fueds between Trump and Epstein. Trump also kicked him out and banned him from his resorts after the first series of allegations were made against him. I know they have all been photographed together but at high-society functions, that is the norm. I believe it starts and ends there. If you check the number of human-trafficking arrests since Trump has been in office, it is clear that he is investing millions into ending this.

View attachment 4141

It is also well worth mentioning Obamas role in all of this. Why would a president order $65,000 of hotdogs (pedo code for young boys) to the White House at 2am, from California? This was all outed by WickiLeaks and has been corroborated by other emails, released by WickiLeaks.
Ha ha, Obama!! Are you one of those people who refuse to wear a mask, because it gets in the way of your tin foil hat?? Get away.

Ha ha, Obama!! Are you one of those people who refuse to wear a mask, because it gets in the way of your tin foil hat?? Get away.

Welcome back........... about that horrifically racist post............................................................................... ???

His tin foil hat has fallen off and his brain has been fried by rays sent out the the reptilianoids who rule us...

It's true - I read that on the highly respected investigative news outlet 'FoodBabe.com' :) :)

It won’t be long until she’s given an exceptionally muscular and unusually masculine looking cellmate, only it’s fine because they speak in a high pitched voice and their name is Francine.

I have searched wikileaks for this second email you posted. Tried all sorts of search terms and can’t find it. Any chance you can post a link to it rather than a screenshot?
@LeftSideBoy After your comments about Soros on the other thread, and your criticism of people's source of fact checking, I remembered that I never got an answer to this one. If you're suspicious of manipulated sources surely you can provide the real source?

Back
Top Bottom