Transfer Window January 2024 Transfer Window Thread

Rate The Window So Far

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But the lack of communication from the club is now pathetic or maybe there are rumbles behind the scenes with the resignation offered by NMcW or are tweedle Dee and tweedle dum fir for purpose?

Radio Oxford have axed their 5.30 sports bulletin which was often when news of transfers were first aired. Maybe they missed the lunchtime slot and thought, lets wait for the, breakfast show?

But the lack of communication from the club is now pathetic or maybe there are rumbles behind the scenes with the resignation offered by NMcW or are tweedle Dee and tweedle dum fir for purpose?
I’m wondering what’s happened to our Communications Manager, has anyone checked his whereabouts?

Someone told me he doesn’t work Mondays or Tuesdays, on a Wednesday he’s resting, Thursday is another day off and on a Friday he’s starting a long weekend away.

I’m wondering what’s happened to our Communications Manager, has anyone checked his whereabouts?

Someone told me he doesn’t work Mondays or Tuesdays, on a Wednesday he’s resting, Thursday is another day off and on a Friday he’s starting a long weekend away.

New '7 Days' remix is a bit s**t.
Signed a player on Monday, took him for a drink on Tuesday, prepared a press release on Wednesday, sent it by Fax on Thursday.....

You would never, ever call our player onboarding "efficient" to be fair.

It's been a problem since time immemorial for numerous reasons.

Whatever you do, don’t google his sister Rebecca!
I couldn't resist any longer. She seems quite fit, she could even do a job with our players.

I don't know why I do this to myself, but can you give one single quote from Des Buckingham, or indeed anyone but yourself, where they have wanted 6 ADDITIONAL players, and therefore a net gain on numbers within the playing squad?

You appear obsessed with something that no one has ever said!
He said (paraphrasing) he would sort out those coming in and then perhaps some would go out on loan. So Des definitely didn’t mean 6 additional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom