• Yes, ASAP

Votes: 63 38.0%
  • Yes, but after the season finishes

Votes: 91 54.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 7.2%

• Total voters
Here's an interesting conjunction of Chucklisms:

“My big thing is accountability. If we don’t deliver now, then we can be held accountable.”

and [of the stadium move]

“This was never going to be a one-year project, it’s another three or four years until we’re in the stadium, and dovetailing that with the ambitions on the field has always been important."

Call me a cynic but if Grant is going to be accountable for the stadium move he should acquaint himself with the oft-repeated statement that the club cannot extend the lease beyond three years.

He's 'not not' taking responsibility and then follows it up with a big BUT (and we don't like big buts!), which effectively implies that it wasn't his fault. It's PR/manangement guff, and *exactly* the sort of stuff that is both transparent and shifty.

I am glad his desired outcome was not being relegated, mine was a bit more ambitious than that but maybe I am an eternal optimist.

I am not an eternal optimist

Grant has genuinely said "I'm not taking responsibility for last season". I'm baffled. You're the guy in charge, if you are not responsible, who the f**k is?! Because it certainly isn't us.

This guy is either just biting back maliciously at fans being pissed off at a P**s poor season and putting blame on him, or he is genuinely oblivious to the fan discontent which might actually be worse. Starting to get a genuine dislike for Grant now - his attitude to the fans has been pathetic.
After the FF at the hotel on Iffley he probably thought were a nice bunch, however with the lack of action from either Ferguson or Williams and there precarious position we were put in buy KR, he now knows why it’s like when we get angry.

Maybe now he and Williams might start to act the position they’re in as GE and CEO and we won’t have the debacle we had last season.

Still wondering if Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum made get allow Manning, Hogg and Waldron to do the recruitment and do their jobs.

I would hope neither of them will try and do a Williams/Robinson relationship.

Last season mustn’t happen again. If the aims of our owners are for a top 30 club then a sensible transfer window(s) over the next couple of season is a must.

Coventry and Luton have shown what can be achieved especially with Luton’s income and the players that have shown to get to the POF for a chance of the riches of the premiership.

I would hope and sure Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum read this or at least made aware of the issues we have had at our club and the feelings being made towards them.

I just hope these two individuals can be known as Grant and Tim rather than the chuckle brothers or Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.

I hope this coming season they will act appropriately converse with the fans and keep us appraised of developments within our club and earn the right to be our Chairman and CEO.

Here's an interesting conjunction of Chucklisms:

“My big thing is accountability. If we don’t deliver now, then we can be held accountable.”

and [of the stadium move]

“This was never going to be a one-year project, it’s another three or four years until we’re in the stadium, and dovetailing that with the ambitions on the field has always been important."

Call me a cynic but if Grant is going to be accountable for the stadium move he should acquaint himself with the oft-repeated statement that the club cannot extend the lease beyond three years.

A minor point but moving into the new stadium in 3 years (assuming it happens), that won't be the end either I'd have thought. The process would still be ongoing to fully utilise the new facilities etc.

yes, quite. Not moving into the stadium in 3 years might be the end, tho. I'm not sure whether Grant is working with the EFL and neighbouring clubs on contingency plans or whether he'll be 'not not taking responsibility' for the ground move and hanging Niall McWilliams out to dry as the horse's arse bolts through the stable door.

Is this our new nickname if they are to be referred to individually, rather than as a pair?

I was referring to the saying "shutting the stable door after the equine inhabitant has bolted", they'll always be The Chuckle Brothers to me since there's something inherently funny about every tragedy. See?

Tho if Grant was involved the poor horse would probably live in a stable with an unstable door, and play near Dunstable.

I was referring to the saying "shutting the stable door after the equine inhabitant has bolted", they'll always be The Chuckle Brothers to me since there's something inherently funny about every tragedy. See?
We’re all just going to have to sit tight until the Fans’ Forum is finally announced.

Only then will we get to hear their chu-chu-chuckle vision.

Back
Top Bottom