General Fans Forum - Kassam Stadium - 7th March @ 6.30pm

OxVox

FANS FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Date: Thursday March 7th 2024

Time: 6.30pm – 8pm (doors and bar open from 6pm)

Place: The Kassam Stadium conferencing suite

OxVox and OUSP are pleased to confirm details of our Fans Forum which we are hosting at the Kassam Stadium.

We will be joined on the night by Club Chairman, Grant Ferguson, and Oxford United’s CEO, Tim Williams, who will provide updates and answer supporter questions.

All supporters are welcome to come along for the evening. We are working on streaming arrangements to enable remote access for those unable to attend in person. Advance registration will not be required. Questions will be taken from the audience on the night. If you cannot attend, questions for the forum may also be submitted in advance to OxVox at enquiries@oxvox.org.uk or to OUSP at ouspinfo@gmail.com. We will combine questions on the same theme to avoid duplication and to address similar topics together.

On the evening, please enter via the South Stand reception (revolving door entrance) where we will direct you to the meeting room via the staircase, or lift if required. Fans will need to sign in on arrival.

The event will be open to all supporters, whether or not they are members of OxVox.

We thank the stadium company for providing the room for the forum free of charge. The bar will be open and tea and coffee will be available for purchase as well as the usual bar drinks.

You wait two years or even longer for a fans forum and they announce the date which is one day after I go on holiday.
I think Mr Williams doesn’t like me.
I will be relying on you good people to ask searching questions,and make sure there is the opportunity to ask ta follow up question when you get bullshit the first time round

You wait two years or even longer for a fans forum and they announce the date which is one day after I go on holiday.
I will be relying on you good people to ask searching questions,and make sure there is the opportunity to ask ta follow up question when you get bullshit the first time round

Any questions can be forwarded to ouspinfo@gmail.com or enquires@oxvox.org.uk in advance

b****r! I was looking forward to getting the Friday meeting gang back together! Can you imagine the reaction!

Mrs L has also expressed an interest in attending. She'll be making sure I behave myself!

AT LAST.
Will be really interesting to see where we are in the table come 7th March.
Firmly in the playoffs and a few might hold their questions. Still looking over our shoulders as we sit in 8th and Tim and Grant will have fruit pelted at them by ECYellow.

AT LAST.
Will be really interesting to see where we are in the table come 7th March.
Firmly in the playoffs and a few might hold their questions. Still looking over our shoulders as we sit in 8th and Tim and Grant will have fruit pelted at them by ECYellow.

Reading fans did the same. Sat in the championship. Losing a play off final.

It’s only now they have hundreds of questions.

Fans MUST ask them all now. There is plenty that needs answering.

Reading fans did the same. Sat in the championship. Losing a play off final.

It’s only now they have hundreds of questions.

Fans MUST ask them all now. There is plenty that needs answering.
Absolutely agree with this. It's been some really shoddy leadership throughout, they got a bit of leeway from fans when we were up at the top but behind the scenes has always looked dodgy, letting them get away with it because things are briefly good on the pitch can't happen.

As fans we need to constantly hold them to account regardless of what's going on on the pitch.

Back
Top Bottom