General Fans Forum - Kassam Stadium - 7th March @ 6.30pm

From Oxford Mail
AB: “If I look at the supporters’ panel and OxVox, there is engagement and they hold us to account 24/7.
“If OxVox and OUSP are a representation of the fanbase, there is not an apathy.”

From Oxford Mail
Statement from the floor about the current negative, flat experience at the Kassam Stadium.
JG: “Look around. The young are the ones who create the atmosphere, but where are they?
“I would welcome any ultra group or singing group, but I can’t talk to every kid on the street.”

AB: “There has to be something from the fans to change it, and by working together. Whatever it is, we will back it.”

Question regarding fan engagement and things to do around the stadium pre/post match.
TW. It's down to costs. Would need to sell another 5K tickets to make it worthwhile (assume Firoka charging rent for Boxpark?)

Morale.
Question regarding morale, and presumption it's poor among backroom staff. Lots of staff leaving. (Round of applause).
Jim Goddard. I came back! It's buzzing and hard-working but has returned to the club in a very different and passionate atmosphere.
GF. CW is a friend. He's moving onto a job that doesn't exist here.
GF. NMcW said a year ago, he was knackered and was persuaded to extend his working year. NMcW is baffled by all the fuss.

Last edited:
So because Chief Condescending Officer Jim Goddard is being paid a fair wedge came back, there isn't a problem with staff morale.

Back
Top Bottom