General Connor Wickham

A large part of our current squad weren't even born when I was 29, that's depressing. I may have to write another angry letter to the Oxford Mail complaining about the youth of today wasting their lives chasing a ball about when they could be doing something productive... :ROFLMAO:
Do it in a series of haikus.

Wickham's main job would be entertaining the other recurringly-injured players in the treatment room. Pass

He won't be coming we've got enough players coming back to play as a false 9 .

He won't be coming we've got enough players coming back to play as a false 9 .

Repeating myself, but I would sign Wickham if he would accept a short-term deal until the end of the season.

If he's holding out for more than that, no thank you. We've enough expensive crocks already on the books for 2023/24. New manager needs at least some flexibility.

Repeating myself, but I would sign Wickham if he would accept a short-term deal until the end of the season.

If he's holding out for more than that, no thank you. We've enough expensive crocks already on the books for 2023/24. New manager needs at least some flexibility.
agreed - better than nothing and could well do a "Baldock" like last year which would keep us up

Another one!*

*In this post I am impersonating a Dad's Army character. Which one?

144 starts +106 sub league appearances since 2008.........so 10 starts and 7 sub appearances per season

And our fans (who are wanting us to sign him) accuse the manager of being the one who signs crocks

I don't think a few fans suggesting we might sign Connor Wickham, who we are reported as being interested in, really clears Robinson of his terrible record of signing players whom are injured or past it does it? Especially as he wants to sign him to add to his collection and to try and fill a space in a very thin squad.

Another one!*

*In this post I am impersonating a Dad's Army character. Which one?
images

Wickham likely to sign for Cardiff after being there during his latest ' rehabilitation ' after injury.
Recommended by Dean Whitehead and new Manager looks like happy with the short term signing.

Back
Top Bottom