International News Black Lives Matter

I didn't realise the force with which Dalian Atkinson was restrained - time for an English jury to give their views on whether the force used was justified or not.

This says it all for me.... "PC Monk kicked him in the head with such force imprints of his boot laces were left in two parts of Mr Atkinson's forehead" and that was after he was incapacitated.
There are wrong ones in all walks of life.

I always loved this one. The officer made a HUGE mistake.

What do you mean by "made a huge mistake"??? they pulled her over cos her plates didnt come up on the system also her tinted glass looked borderline illegal.....no problem there as far as i can see but because she is black then there must be some agenda???? then she just had to do her buthurt "can i have your cards" do you know who i am bull :poop: .......be all the lefties crack one off over a non story tho ✊💦💦💦

Trouble in the middle-east, crazy financial landscape, covid recovery, and people are worried about "racist statues"

Stop judging yesterdays person by todays standards and get a grip.
Well if you look at who has commented on this subject, you can see who is more worried about statues...

I don't know what the majority view is on this. How do you?
im talking about local opinion in cities like oxford and bristol for example like with coulson statue last year 90 odd protesters dont speak for a whole city i mea nwe live in a democracy if people want them gone everyone should have a say not just a rough bunch of thugs .

im talking about local opinion in cities like oxford and bristol for example like with coulson statue last year 90 odd protesters dont speak for a whole city i mea nwe live in a democracy if people want them gone everyone should have a say not just a rough bunch of thugs .
I'm not saying I know the answer but you need to back up your claim.

All I can look at is the way the people of the city vote. The majority vote for left of centre parties so I'd imagine the majority are more likely than less likely to think negatively about Rhodes.

IMG-20210509-WA0009.jpg

Back
Top Bottom