International News Black Lives Matter

One year after George Floyd, looks like some things never change in the so-called 'land of the free'.

You can see that the young cop is trying to do the right thing, but the other completely loses control. The moment the hands are up and out of the window then the risk is significantly reduced and the need for pepper spray and knee strikes isn't warranted.

One year after George Floyd, looks like some things never change in the so-called 'land of the free'.

Wow. And (some) people think the police in this country are bad! That is absolutely awful policing involving a guy who is being calm and respectful. Ridiculous

Complete over reaction from the police who, again, are on the front foot for no apparent reason other than "Americans can have guns" so they go in weapons drawn.
The guy in the car then can`t even reach to undo his seatbelt in case they shoot him.
And pepper spraying him for what?

Completely different situation from Floyd but initiated by over aggressive policing.

But it's so easy for governments and media to manipulate peoples thinking.

Before it was Russia(some say still is)
Then it was those from the Middle East (as they must all belong to ISIS and be suicide bombers right?)
And now its anyone of Asian persuasion as they must all be Chinese right?

I always loved this one. The officer made a HUGE mistake.

just think how many other people he happened to stop for non existent reasons before he happened to stop the state attorney though. That is the end point of a pattern of behaviour, not the start. Interesting also that he seemed to have someone else's warrant card, so had to write his name down on a bit of paper...

Can't see any mistake there ...only a arrogant "do you know who i am" bitch
Why is she a bitch? She appears to be very calm in the circumstances.

As @OUFCGav points out above, the fact that the officer doesn't have his own warrant card is quite disturbing.

Why is she a bitch? She appears to be very calm in the circumstances.

As @OUFCGav points out above, the fact that the officer doesn't have his own warrant card is quite disturbing.
It's NOT a warrant card she asked for it's a BUSINESS card which the cops carry......so you can stop worrying now.

Can't see any mistake there ...only a arrogant "do you know who i am" bitch
So pulling her over for no reason with a fake license plate story that they quickly tried to cover up once they thought about it and realised they needed due cause to run one, so came up with a load of BS about her windows.
She was stopped for no reason, by police who very obviously then tried to make up a reason. I would be pissed off in those circumstances (and I haven't, unlike her, been pulled over a number of times before for no reason) - if you think that is "arrogance" then that is up to you. This is not a rare occurrence in the US unfortunately.

• React
Reactions: QR
Two unarmed people presenting no risk to police were subjected to inappropriate and excessive use of force. Can't see a huge amount of difference other than the deadly outcome.

Except one was a known criminal, outside of a car who had committed a crime hence the police being called....... the other was a traffic stop.

Was suspected of committing a crime. They did not know.

One hates to be judgemental but the timeline of events suggests differently.

Those differences mount up and the reaction to them can lead to a very different outcome.
If the soldier had reached to undo his seatbelt there is little doubt the outcome would have been different.

The issue is nothing to do with race it is guns and an armed police force.

Back
Top Bottom