Away Match Day Thread +++6/04/2019 Walsall v OUFC match day thread+++

I have done the Saturday accy where all results go in our favour. Put 50p on to return £304. Surely it has to happen at some point.

We were near the bottom of the table recently we aren’t save you fool

No way we’re going to sneak that last play-off place if we don’t assert ourselves over those teams who have been flirting with relegation all season.

The 0-0 at Rochdale and 1-0 loss at Gillingham were pretty forgettable games but thet still count you know Sarge.
maths n me aint good :rolleyes:.... maybe I shouldve posted 3rd away win of this season :sneaky:

D3eLldqX4AAEDM2.jpg:large

bet Mous is bit fed up sitting on the bench but can’t deny Kashi has looked good. it’s good to have options now though. too little too late. that’s a strong looking bench though

Can someone tell me what's happened to Carruthers? Is he still injured?

guess he’s not doing enough in training to impress? will we see him before end of season

Brannagan with a late only goal of the game in the 84th minute to secure league one status for next season.

It is funny listening to Kassam talk about OUFC and come across as whiter than white. I wonder why someone so virtuous struggles to do follow their obligations on the Priory, a listed building in his control? ?

Three points more will do lads. Loads of Yellows there today so do them proud and send them home happy.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

was very impressed with kashi and branagan last weekend with baptiste(hopefully fit) and sykes could be an impressive midfield next season. Quietly confidant about today 0-2 coyy

Back
Top Bottom