Away Match Day Thread 29/03/24 - L1: Shrewsbury v OUFC

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eddie O has just used the words 'Browne' and 'up and flying' in the same sentence. Oh, how I laughed.

Please prove l me wrong.

He wasn't fragile for Cheltenham, apparently. So do you think it's the Oxford water that causes fragility to develop?

Without wanting to comment on whether it was a β€˜good’ purchase or not - didn’t basically EVERY Cheltenham fan say he’s a little brittle and hard to get on the pitch but very good when he plays? I feel like basically everyone of their fans commenting on his sale said it

Without wanting to comment on whether it was a β€˜good’ purchase or not - didn’t basically EVERY Cheltenham fan say he’s a little brittle and hard to get on the pitch but very good when he plays? I feel like basically everyone of their fans commenting on his sale said it
Yes they certainly did. Mind you our scouts must have seen "something " but I haven't seen anything yet in his brief appearances.

Regardless of where we end the season, there must be some real changes made to the squad in the summer. The last five years have seen the recruitment model dismantled and cast aside. That must be rectified. The opportunity is there to clear some of the wage bill and get things back on a realistic and progressive squad build.

We're in. Had to go to Lidl to get cashback to pay for extra ticket - cash only in 2024. My word.

I don’t care what anyone else says, of the remaining games this has to be 3 points. Anything less is not going to be enough imo.

Back
Top Bottom