Transfer News 2024 January Window Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bristol are signing JCH and with a decent manager now I'd expect them to be a threat.
Are they though? New manager comes in who has a history of working with youth. Spending over 1 mil on a 30 year old would go against his usual style. May wish to spend that money elsewhere now.

I'd be having a gander at Lasse Sorenson at Lincoln City.

Athletic utility player, can play multiple positions well - can defend but also has goals and assists too. Comfortable getting up and down the right side of the pitch which is what we need more of (a la Greg Leigh on the left).

He is out of contract this summer, so could potentially be prized away in January with a reasonable offer.

Most importantly, would be another signing in the 'fit, reliable, top performers from smaller clubs at this level' mold. That's the sweet spot.

Plus, I can't help but think that all successful squads should have one or two Scandinavians, just seems pragmatic!

I'd be having a gander at Lasse Sorenson at Lincoln City.

Athletic utility player, can play multiple positions well - can defend but also has goals and assists too. Comfortable getting up and down the right side of the pitch which is what we need more of (a la Greg Leigh on the left).

He is out of contract this summer, so could potentially be prized away in January with a reasonable offer.

Most importantly, would be another signing in the 'fit, reliable, top performers from smaller clubs at this level' mold. That's the sweet spot.

Plus, I can't help but think that all successful squads should have one or two Scandinavians, just seems pragmatic!
Yes, from what I recall he's a robust, very fit 90 minute player.
I wonder if Michael Appleton might go for him as he signed him for Lincoln?

As long as it's pronounced 'Lassie' like the amazing collie, then I'm all for it.

Not enough OUFC players who share their names with TV dogs IMO.

As long as it's pronounced 'Lassie' like the amazing collie, then I'm all for it.

Well in that case I've always rated Kenny 'Dougall' at Blackpool sign him on!!🤣😉

• React
Reactions: m
What a signing Freddie would be
Hmm. Not so sure. He's 30- and he basically went on strike at Rotherham to get his move to Ipswich. I'm never keen on players who pull that sort of stunt. A bit like Marvin Johnson did with us.

Hmm. Not so sure. He's 30- and he basically went on strike at Rotherham to get his move to Ipswich. I'm never keen on players who pull that sort of stunt. A bit like Marvin Johnson did with us.
Exactly! We are desperate for a striker.

Ladapo would be good if it was a loan to get us up. Re-evaluate in the summer, wouldn't be so keen on a permanent for him.

Scooby-Duuuuuuuuubes
Toto-ny Capaldi

Both wearing the Old Yella shirts of course!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom