Away Match Day Thread 08/05/2024: L1 Play-Off SF 2nd Leg - Peterborough vs OUFC

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carpy

Staff member
Hope we win of course, but their outright arrogance about thinking they'll roll us over makes you want it even more

Last edited:
And what support, wow. We've been to more than a few away games but that was something else. What a noise! Non-stop, just everyone bouncing, rather upset the evening for Posh!

Oh yes, walking back over the bridge into town, quite a few very disgruntled Posh. Plod were keeping a very watchful brief and other than a sideways look and a snort of derision at Mrs L, no problem. (Mrs L would have taken his head off if he'd gone any further!)
Football fans going over a bridge…where have I heard that before?

Well done lads and lasses , expert defensive display and I could feel the tension through the telly .
Really looking forwars to the BOL-OX final . your manager said you will take 35-40k , is that realistic ?

I don't think it'll be too far wrong, we did take 33K when we got promoted back from non-league after all. We may not have the largest weekly support but being the only pro-team in the county we have a large latent support. And it's less than an hour away for most of us.

Loving the suggested final name.

Can't believe Real Madrid is the top story on the BBC sports site, who the hell are they!!
We will be playing them soon, when they fly in to Kidlington airport to play at the new stadium.

That will give Ian Middleton something to moan about “the sound of jet engines”

Back
Top Bottom