Home Match Build Up 04/05/2024: L1 Play-Off SF 1st Leg - OUFC vs Peterborough

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Season ticket holder but cannot purchase my ticket unless i buy membership????? No reserved ticket in top right hand corner either as suggested. Any ideas?
Have you logged in to your "Yellows" account?

I have the same problem. I’m a season ticket holder and it keeps asking me to purchase a yellows membership before I can buy any tickets. How do I access purchasing the tickets through my season ticket?

I bought my daughter membership this morning and is a faff - you have to set them up an yellow account first, and then after that you should be able to link that account to yours and then get membership….
Thank you I’ll try that πŸ‘

I am a season ticket holder and tried to login to my account today but couldn’t. I kept being told to change my password but each time I tried I couldnt. Does anyone have the email address to contact them please

I have the same problem. I’m a season ticket holder and it keeps asking me to purchase a yellows membership before I can buy any tickets. How do I access purchasing the tickets through my season ticket?
There’s a ticket news update on the website. Not sure if people need to log into their account to see it, but it explains about the ticket problems and why some may be experiencing them. It also advises what to do if it affects you.

To be fair to the club they seem very pro active on this and are urgently looking to respond to individual queries asap. Full marks to the club staff for working hard on a Sunday to sort things out and communicate effectively.

Just bought my season ticket seats thet were already reserved, no issues all went through ok. Email and digital tickets received in seconds.

Purchased 3 tickets this morning they were all reserved so was very easy to do .. can’t wait going to be a great evening

@Colin B off the beach for a dot count at 11am? Good to see his season extended as well!
OK. Pleased to be back by public demand!

I did a count this morning and will do one later tonight, but it's a bit of a strange one until we go to General Sale, or at least until Season Ticket holders can buy a guest ticket tomorrow evening, as season tickets will show as sold and any extra to that will be the one per Member sales, of which I've no idea how many there are.

Anyway, 6,302 was the number this morning. The most interesting thing might be WHEN we put the SOLD OUT signs up? Let the fun begin....................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom