Home Match Build Up 04/05/2024: L1 Play-Off SF 1st Leg - OUFC vs Peterborough

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone worked out how to buy tickets for people in their β€œnetwork”?
I added the number of tickets required, and then on the basket screen, there was a button to assign each ticket to anyone in my network who was valid at this stage of the sale.

When’s the ticket deadline for season ticket holders please?

Season Ticket holders and
Members - Online
Sunday 28th April, 10am Season Ticket holders and
Members - In-person/Phone
Monday 29th April, 10am
One additional Season
Ticket holder guest ticket
Monday 29th April, 5:30pm
Season Ticket Seat
Reservation Finishes
Tuesday 30th April, 5:00pm
General Sale
Tuesday 30th April, 5:30pm

Season Ticket holders will see their RESERVED ticket in the top right hand corner of the ticket portal after logging in.

GMPk9rzX0AEy7H-

I’ve got my ticket (had to pay for membership) but it won’t let me buy a membership for my son so that I can get him one. Anyone know how to do this? Don’t want to go on my own 😩
I bought my daughter membership this morning and is a faff - you have to set them up an yellow account first, and then after that you should be able to link that account to yours and then get membership….

Probably one or two will sneak through.

I doubt it.

But Dodds and Layla Moran will be going.

IM and his cronies will be protesting about the lack of support we have for a new stadium, despite selling 40k tickets.

Deluded individual!!

Downside - have to wait until Monday to get A/L approved for the semi. :rolleyes:

Double downside - train strike for the away semi. :mad:

Brightside the Final is 2 days before we fly off seeking warmth & sunshine. :cool:

Season ticket holder but cannot purchase my ticket unless i buy membership????? No reserved ticket in top right hand corner either as suggested. Any ideas?

Season ticket holder but cannot purchase my ticket unless i buy membership????? No reserved ticket in top right hand corner either as suggested. Any ideas?
Is your ST linked to your login email?

So, a slight dilemma next week. I fancy nipping in to the Witney beer festival next week for a couple, so obviously won’t want to drive in the evening. Does anyone have any details regarding the supporters bus from the Witney area?

1714305190124.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom