EFL What the heck?

Opened it to only be bombarded with adverts all over the screen so I closed the tab

Get into them and feck the ball....................... *

*is that allowed or would somebody be offended these days?

I can think of a few players from yesteryear who would have happily sorted the tunnel incident at the time ..... and most likely ended up facing the consequences in a court room.

What I'm still struggling with this is, if Kettle and his assistants were not in the tunnel, how can they have reported on any incidents? If there was improper/violent conduct at half time (in the tunnel) and it was observed, how come no action was taken by Kettle at the time?

In other words, is somebody telling a pack of porkies?

What I'm still struggling with this is, if Kettle and his assistants were not in the tunnel, how can they have reported on any incidents? If there was improper/violent conduct at half time (in the tunnel) and it was observed, how come no action was taken by Kettle at the time?

In other words, is somebody telling a pack of porkies?
where was the 4th official at the time?

where was the 4th official at the time?
Good question, again though, had he (or she) seen anything untoward happen, surely they would have been obliged to report said incident to Kettle and await action?

Karl get's punished twice whilst Kettle will feel vindicated that he did a good job and it's the fault of the clubs that it got chaotic, not his fault 🙃

I'm all for accountability for the clubs, if Karl was a prick, punish him like one. But the free reign referees get to be consistently utterly useless and negatively affect games on such a regular basis is a pisstake. Kettle is a really poor referee, and every single club and fan knows it. The fact he hasn't once been looked at or punished for literally affecting results with poor decisions shows how little the EFL care about the integrity of the officiating.

Can see an entry for the urban dictionary;

Kettle
One of the most used words in Oxford, it's basically just used to describe people or you call someone a 'Kettle' when they are acting stupid.

‘What a Kettle!’
‘He’s a right Kettle’
‘Don’t be such a Kettle!’

This is why I object to the police kettling crowds.

I just don't see how subjecting an angry mob to increasingly bewildering decision-making whilst shouting 'look at me, look at me' can be helpful.

Considering how long it took the FL to bring these charges, it would explain why the takeover still hasn't happened.

Back
Top Bottom