EFL What the heck?

bet they take no action regarding Power's deliberately provocative goal celebration, intended to goad, right in front of the away bench/dugout/technical area .... EFLs nine ringwraiths are a bunch of wankers

So, reading through that article, it would appear that Sunderland now DO have some CCTV footage of the tunnel area.

But, and I quote, they've (Sunderland's employees) been "working on it" and only expect a slap on the wrist. I smell a stitch-up coming up!!!

So, reading through that article, it would appear that Sunderland now DO have some CCTV footage of the tunnel area.

But, and I quote, they've (Sunderland's employees) been "working on it" and only expect a slap on the wrist. I smell a stitch-up coming up!!!
Same here. This whole thing stinks. Kettle involved as well so it's bound to be a cover up by the referee administration anyway.

Should be demanding all the video coverage unedited from Sunderland if we haven't already. In fact the committee should only be seeing unedited video anyway and not something "worked on" by Sunderland.

Should be demanding all the video coverage unedited from Sunderland if we haven't already. In fact the committee should only be seeing unedited video anyway and not something "worked on" by Sunderland.
Translated... they've been carefully dissecting the CCTV footage with their favourite video editing tool to make it look like we did nothing wrong. :ROFLMAO:

There was a great headline from a match up there a few years ago - Malice in Blunderland

What actually happens with these fines? As in who pays them?
If KR gets fined, does he have to pay them in full, or do the club pay them, or pay half etc?

If I was KR and end up getting stitched up like seems to be happening I would use the frustration to make sure my team get in the play off and hopefully get Sunderland

that Trevor teapot is a useless sack of monkey s**t how the EFL allow someone like him to represent there referees is beyond belief ( when I say represent there referee I mean every refs represent the EFL )

Back
Top Bottom