General Update post forum

Steve Gilbert

I may have missed it so apologises if I have but has there been an update post the fans forum regarding the questions that weren’t able to be asked on the night due to time?

OxVox sent an email around on Wednesday about this.

The browser version of it is below:

I thought we were going to have a few more answers to questions that weren’t able to be asked on the night.
Tim Williams clearly thinks we are all stupid by saying that it was such a success that he mooted the idea of holding another one with senior staff from the playing side of the club. That was already part of the agreement when putting together the FAB. They have to hold 2 fans forums.

I look forward to hearing in the coming weeks when we can except the 1st monthly 5min FF on radio Oxford.

While the forum was a success for various reasons, we can’t just sit back and allow the club to go back to treating us how they were.

I thought we were going to have a few more answers to questions that weren’t able to be asked on the night.
Tim Williams clearly thinks we are all stupid by saying that it was such a success that he mooted the idea of holding another one with senior staff from the playing side of the club. That was already part of the agreement when putting together the FAB. They have to hold 2 fans forums.

I look forward to hearing in the coming weeks when we can except the 1st monthly 5min FF on radio Oxford.

While the forum was a success for various reasons, we can’t just sit back and allow the club to go back to treating us how they were.
To be fair, he indicated intent to hold another forum with management as well as a forum with playing staff.
And, the monthly Radox broadcast would be 15 minutes long.
Aside from that, I would agree that 2 forums per season/year is woeful.

To be fair, he indicated intent to hold another forum with management as well as a forum with playing staff.
And, the monthly Radox broadcast would be 15 minutes long.
Aside from that, I would agree that 2 forums per season/year is woeful.
You’re right, having re read it then yes Tim did imply it would be another forum on top of the playing staff one.
Actions speak louder than words though so let’s hope the club stick to their promises.

You’re right, having re read it then yes Tim did imply it would be another forum on top of the playing staff one.
Actions speak louder than words though so let’s hope the club stick to their promises.
And, of course, he, or the management/board need to address all the questions that OxVox and OUSP collated at the forum. I don't expect answers to all, some will have been a little more acerbic than others but, none the less, it was a part of the undertaking, as I understood it.

And, of course, he, or the management/board need to address all the questions that OxVox and OUSP collated at the forum. I don't expect answers to all, some will have been a little more acerbic than others but, none the less, it was a part of the undertaking, as I understood it.
I was thinking the same and that’s why I started this thread as I expected to have heard more answers to the questions which weren’t able to be asked on the night.

The OxVox update this week said "We will be working through the list and submitting the remaining questions to the club. If you have further questions please send them to us.", so the questions may not yet have been sent through to the club.

maybe in another 18 months time? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom