General Update e mail

Received, updated, logged in, checked ticket availability for Saturday - hardly any (marked as) sold!

Found email in spam
Once I selected all of the text that made up the link, I was offered an OPEN option which I selected. Then entered new password twice.
I did have a bit of an issue with keyboard covering up email when logging on again. I was using a smartphone, perhaps a pc would work better.

Received 10 minutes ago in spam folder. Tickets purchased for Saturdays game.

My link doesn’t work on my phone either, sent it to my laptop e Mail address and will try on there tomorrow, has anyone else had problems on iPhones?

My link doesn’t work on my phone either, sent it to my laptop e Mail address and will try on there tomorrow, has anyone else had problems on iPhones?

Try a different web browser. Worked on chrome for me.

Was expecting the email to come from the club rather than this guy, but I’ve transferred the money across as requested.

2d6a32b72f577b02c8a77abe68f29925.jpg

It arrived, after bedtime.

It went straight to spam.

Fairly likely that happened, thanks to the amateurish long link in the email.

This is likely to happen to a lot of people many of whom won`t notice until they try and do something and can`t.

All done once it was moved, marked as safe and preferences updated.

Not the best start for a CRM. 6/10 must improve.

Try a different web browser. Worked on chrome for me.
Thanks to the above advice I managed to get mine sorted, it didn't like safari as a browser for me but was fine when I changed to chrome.

Wow that really was a bad email. The fact the link was just text and not an actual link with a proper alias is unforgivable. No club banner at the top of the mail either. Whoever allowed that to be sent really needs to hang their head in shame.

Wow that really was a bad email. The fact the link was just text and not an actual link with a proper alias is unforgivable. No club banner at the top of the mail either. Whoever allowed that to be sent really needs to hang their head in shame.
Shocking and not fit for any modern, professional business. A classic example of the sort of stuff Timmy needs to sort out at ground level.

You sure about that? Mine shown like this in my junk folder.

Screenshot_20221125-094402_Outlook_50.jpg

Yeah, mine was definitely plain text.

Depends on how the mail providers parse the link, however it would look a damn sight more professional if there was a nice button saying "Click here" or some such.
As I said yesterday...Mickey Mouse by the club again as per usual.
Incidentally, I have not received an email...quelle surprise.

Back
Top Bottom