General Update e mail

Any news how long it going to take to rectify? Need to purchase an additional ticket for the game on Saturday but site won't let me.

Undecided as to whether I go Saturday but leaning to "probably" but I do like to buy online and chose my seat.......

Add another thing to the list of things we have ballsed up this season.
I wonder if the new board is paying attention.

Phone the ticket office it will be quicker

But everytime I try they don't answer the phone. 🙄 couldn't they change to a new CRM platform during the summer where any delays would of had a minimal impact? Ooo no that would be too simple. Can see a very low crowd Saturday with no tickets available to purchase online.

But everytime I try they don't answer the phone. 🙄 couldn't they change to a new CRM platform during the summer where any delays would of had a minimal impact? Ooo no that would be too simple. Can see a very low crowd Saturday with no tickets available to purchase online.
The words tin pot come to mind want to be a top 30 club but act like a Sunday league team (sometimes)

So I received the email and it doesn't work 🤔 am I being stupid

Nope - no email here yet and yes I am "opted in" for ticketing news and have an email linked to the ST.

Such a poorly designed email, amateur hour poor. Pretty much guaranteed to be spam filtered by most.

Finally got in it was stupid I kept copying the link and finally it worked thanks oufc that's 35.mins I won't get back 🙂

Back
Top Bottom