International News Trumps parting gestures

A tape recording has emerged where Trump had asked the Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to find 11,780votes to overturn the Georgia result but Raffensperger has told him it’s correct.
What a dimwit Trump is

The full recording of the phone is in this article. He really wants to be a Dictator/Mafia boss and you can see why he admires the likes of Putin.

And his fellow authoritarian loving Trumpers are trying this:

Shouldn't succeed but nevertheless shows the disregard a considerable number (when including the House, Mike Pence, State parties etc) in the Republican Party have for Democracy, the Constitution and Federal/State separation. The Republican Party seriously risk being split by this.

And the loons in the Texas Republican Party keep trying and failing:

Last edited:
Does anyone know when the demos/burnings/lootings/murders are gonna start over the shooting of that woman at the White House??? ??? asking for a friend.

On the other thread as well but another parting gift. I hope Biden can stop it.
Biden has already stated any legislation enacted after the election date will be overturned. It directly opposes the democratic policy.

Another rumour doing the rounds is Trump will attempt to pardon himself, nobody is sure if that is legal.

Let me guess, is that friend Tommy Robinson?
Tommy Robinson???? is that the journalist who has been imprisoned and harrassed by the government and not a thing has been done about it??

Tommy Robinson???? is that the journalist who has been imprisoned and harrassed by the government and not a thing has been done about it??
No that's Tommy Robinson (aka Stephen Yaxley-Lennon) common criminal (assault, fraud, fake passport, contempt of court, etc) and racist. Pass on my best wishes next time you have a Zoom call with him.

Now he’s refusing to attend the inauguratio. My god, I hope they impeach him now for seditious acts.
The GOP should look to back impeachment, they can then try and disassociate themselves from him. Too little too late, but a start.

Now he’s refusing to attend the inauguratio. My god, I hope they impeach him now for seditious acts.
The GOP should look to back impeachment, they can then try and disassociate themselves from him. Too little too late, but a start.
Did you ever expect him to, it would mean he would have to accept he was defeated in the election. He will go to his death beleaving he won anything else would see him implode. He is a man literally living on the edge of sanity.

An interesting addendum is will these actions impact on the Trump empire? Will people refuse to stay in his hotels, will people refuse to play at his golf courses?

I expect him to flee the country to escape upcoming court cases.
After all, this degenerate pervert has refused to give a DNA test that would prove him innocent of Rape.

They are taking steps to withdraw the nuclear codes from him! 😳
Jeez! Is he that barking crazy!😱

Back
Top Bottom