International News Trumps parting gestures

Peterdev

I see Donald Trump has decided to bring forward many executions in his lame duck period left in the White House. One of them has been on death row for over twenty years.
Biden is known for his stance against the death penalty.
Trump will certainly be remembered for his time as president. No wonder he is a one term president

I see Donald Trump has decided to bring forward many executions in his lame duck period left in the White House. One of them has been on death row for over twenty years.
Trump will certainly be remembered for his time as president. No wonder he is a one term president

He's joined the Texas Attorney General's case to SCOTUS to cancel the 4 Biden winning states (Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan and Arizona I think) votes unsurprisingly. Got to keep milking the cash cow.

Also still got the shenanigans in Congress to go when I expect the nutter Republicans to try to overturn the results there through debates/vote on individual state results. Only needs one House Rep to nominate and one Senator to second to get a 2 hour debate/vote on a state's result iirc*. Hopefully there are enough sensible Republicans who won't accept this type of nonsense.

Some Democrats tried this in 2016 but no Democrat Senator would support the nomination and it was Joe Biden who basically shut the efforts down. I have less confidence that Mike Pence and the nutty Republican Senators will do the same.

Trump has also jumped on and basically supported the racist conspiracy theory put out by his lead lawyer for the above SCOTUS case that Kamala Harris is ineligible to be VP as she isn't American. It is Obama again and racist Trump rears up again.

I'm not surprised Trump is rushing through executions as it plays to his base and it helps him keep the cash cow onside.

Last edited:
How sickening.

There are several programmes worth watching about the American judicial system.
The Innocence Project being one.
I`m all for the guilty paying a suitable price but you have to be 100% of their guilt and there are so many who have sat on DR for decades and they didn`t do it.

America eh?

I`m all for the guilty paying a suitable price but you have to be 100% of their guilt and there are so many who have sat on DR for decades and they didn`t do it.

America eh?

There's a libtard in there struggling to get out...I know it.

I say, I say, I say, How do you milk a sheep?

Pretend you didn’t lose an election and ask for donations.

America eh?
There’s a good film called Just Mercy starring Michael B Jordan and Jamie Fox, a true story and worth a look.

Apparantly, Chump's not going to Biden's innauguration on Jan 20th. Who honestly cares?.......................not me!

Last edited:

Trump currently being dissuaded by a few insiders from going full Dictator but he is talking to those suggesting it (ie. General Michael Flynn who has suggested imposing martial law and rerunning the Elections where Trump lost under the auspices of the Military).

Trump currently being dissuaded by a few insiders from going full Dictator but he is talking to those suggesting it (ie. General Michael Flynn who has suggested imposing martial law and rerunning the Elections where Trump lost under the auspices of the Military).
Michael Flynn is a complete and utter cock

Back
Top Bottom