International News Donald Trump πŸŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

He was directly addressing the four women. There's no way that anyone could seriously doubt his intent or that he was referring to anyone but the four women right in front of him. Stop clutching at straws in some bizarre defence of Trump.

Onto your second point, racism is simply wrong. No-one is suggesting that racism by black people towards white people is acceptable.

Context............ and what he followed up with..... he just lit the blue touch paper and retired........

"So sad to see the Democrats sticking up for people who speak so badly of our Country and who, in addition, hate Israel with a true and unbridled passion. Whenever confronted, they call their adversaries, including Nancy Pelosi, β€œRACIST.” Their disgusting language..... and the many terrible things they say about the United States must not be allowed to go unchallenged. If the Democrat Party wants to continue to condone such disgraceful behavior, then we look even more forward to seeing you at the ballot box in 2020! "

Now how folk perceive his tweets is very reliant on peoples unconscious bias............. which we all have, you will view things from the "softer left" whilst others will view them from a "firm right". :)

There are a lot of things not to like about Trump he never sits on the fence ( not even the one at the Kassam ) he's not a politician so if he offends me or you at least we know where hs stands.Not like our MP'S frightened to offend any one say one do the opposite when elected Brixit for example most said they would honer referendum but had no intention of doing so .

I recognise racism when I see and hear it. Intellectualise about it as much as you want. Trump is racist both subconsciously and in actuality.

You recognise your perception of racism.
Trump uses brutally harsh language to get his point across and ignite debate...it works.
Remember his whole ethos is "America First"....... not "White America First" or "Hispanic America First"..... he points at people he doesn`t like and says so.
As Kim Darroch said "inept & clumsy".... and look where that got him.

Perhaps sometimes i think some white people are racist but if i say the same about a coloured person i'm immediately a racist i can think of a black woman high up in the Labour party who i sometimes think is racist but hey ho that's life she's possibly not but it seems your not even to think it why because she's coloured.The world has gone mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If those without sin could cast the first stone, then no stones between Trump and the 4 would be thrown. Sadly, those Trump tweets sum up a rather puerile battle that has been going on and the tone he used, while clarified is not needed - I suppose the reaction justifies the later tweet. While he has a point, it's not one that he needs to make, other than to troll Pelosi into supporting the 4 when they are in a bit of a Democrat feud because the 4 want to run the Democratic party. An odd way to make a point.

Ilhan Omar has had some pretty spectacular Trumpian gaffes since being voted in, alongside AOC - the recent migrant photo op for her was a corker ? . Fake crying when looking at a car park through a fence is pretty dumb when you can walk around it.

But even so, hit them for that and that alone.

Trump must be so desperate to keep Epstein away from the news for him to use blatant racism in order to distract.

Just perhaps Pete she was right you don't know no more than me or if you do tell why??? perhaps your being naive not her .

I'd be interested to know British people's attitude towards his 'America First' mantra. I overheard a woman the other day eulogising about how great Trump was because he's making America great again and we'll be in a great position when we start trading with our 'special friend'. How naive.

To be fair, if you can look past the disgusting moral standards of President Trump, it's easy to see he's making America great again.

Unless, you know, you actually do any more than 5 seconds of further investigation into the topic.

Yes i'm not saying whos right or wrong what im saying we just don't know you me or anyone so saying shes naive i think is just as arrogant as TRUMP

yesterday news, and when you read what was and wasn't said non story just a headline from the anti US bbc.

Yes you are being arrogant just with that last statement. yes i can read traveled the world sold in more than 40 countries ,i haven't said whos right or wrong because im not arrogant enough to think i know.
PS
up the yellows

yesterday news, and when you read what was and wasn't said non story just a headline from the anti US bbc.
BBC news aren't any more anti-USA than they are anti-French, anti-Russian or anti-Israeli. They report news in a far less partial way than virtually any other state TV service on the planet (and many non-state TV services!). Because they report things you don't like, that doesn't mean they are 'anti' anything. The fact that people on the left AND the right moan about the BBC news being biased probably means they are doing a pretty good job!

So the BBC is not only anti-EU but also anti-USA? The latest Trump story was reported on every channel and in every paper. Are they all anti-USA?

"Yesterday news'? 'What was and wasn't said'? 'Non story just a headline'? What are you talking about?
You don't get it. Every news outlet that doesn't echo a narrow worldview back to the reader is 'anti-truth'

How many times does Trump have to tell you he's the best president ever before you believe it, Pete?

And yes i do think the BBC is pro EU anti USA and also very left of centre i can think that if i want to.
Pete we are all different lets go back to the football then we might aree

Last edited:
I`ll say it again, any type of "ism" is defined by your own definition and perceptions, your unconscious bias.
I happen to think that our Irish caravan dwelling "traveller" brethren are the scum of the earth.
I would have them persecuted to within every letter of the law until they fit in or "f" off
I am of Irish/Welsh heritage.
Does that make me "racist" ? Nope, just someone who despises those who urinate in the face of society.

Likewise Trump invokes a "Twitter storm" with blunt language aimed at political enemies..... its what he does.
In 2018, during an Oval Office meeting about immigration reform, he referred to El Salvador, Haiti, and African countries as "shitholes", a comment that was internationally condemned as racist............. but probably true! Blunt language does not a racist make.........

Back
Top Bottom