International News Donald Trump ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Anyway...back to the topic...
043f7a9d5eba8de88fe419bce902f2ac.jpg

Yeah that's dodgy

Just watching CNN.......and i thought the BBC were the most bias news channel around....its quite unbelievably laughable :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Just watching CNN.......and i thought the BBC were the most bias news channel around....its quite unbelievably laughable :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Most of the rest of the world think its Fox News. But I assume they must actually be very fair and balanced as you see it, Cass?

Trump actively encouraging his voters to try to commit voter fraud and risk a felony. And sycophantic Attorney General Barr unsurprisingly "forgets" the law when Trump suggests this when asked about it.

Trump actively encouraging his voters to try to commit voter fraud and risk a felony. And sycophantic Attorney General Barr unsurprisingly "forgets" the law when Trump suggests this when asked about it.
"Intentional willful double voting is a felony"

Yeah and I would not be surprised if inciting people to do so is also a felony.......It's OK though because Trump said it and he IS the law.

"Intentional willful double voting is a felony"

Yeah and I would not be surprised if inciting people to do so is also a felony.......It's OK though because Trump said it and he IS the law.

If he loses he wouldn't be protected I think so that could be interesting. I reckon this election will end up in the courts one way or another.

If he loses he wouldn't be protected I think so that could be interesting. I reckon this election will end up in the courts one way or another.

Unless it's a landslide one way or the other (and none of the polls suggest that it will be), I think you can guarantee it.

Turns out he apparently pays about ยฃ600 tax a year ?
Fake News. They treat him very badly. He's treated the worstest out of anybody. He's treated more worstly than {insert ridiculous comparison}. The IRS are really bad. Show you returns? Would love to but can't because {inset tall story here}.

Honestly, I think that's what most people expected Trump's tax returns to say.

His business empire is built mostly on his personal branding and leverage. Not surprising that his businesses are mostly loss-making and he's using them to avoid paying taxes.

The mad thing is that most of his supporters will probably view this as a positive thing.
Not "We've got a tax dodger/failed businessman in the White House" but "Good ol' Trump - sticking it to the man like he always does!"

Hasn`t taken the Presidential Salary either........ just for balance.
People seem amazed that the top of these empires pay very little personal tax as all their "money" is tied up in the various businesses.

Of course it won`t........... nothing will happen.

Watching the actual report, I think, coupling with the mood around BLM, it may have an effect but whether it is enough, don't know. It will certainly fire up the activists trying to get people to vote in those communities.

Even I was shocked by the debate. They really need a mute button!

And to think Trump wants to nullify the next election so he stays in power.

Even I was shocked by the debate. They really need a mute button!

And to think Trump wants to nullify the next election so he stays in power.
That was quite a remarkable spectacle wasn't it - as one paper put it - ".....no winners, and only one loser.....America"

An unedifying spectacle.
One a blustering racist bully with the intelligence of a jellyfish, the other so far past it he ought to have retired years ago.
And yes, if he loses Trump will try for a 'legalised coup' so he stays in power despite the election result. If he does that, I suspect the unrest and division they are experiencing now will seem like nothing in retrospect.

Back
Top Bottom