Thohir

Not sure which is the biggest fantasy: this or Chas's Water Eaton project? You two are like two peas in a pod!

It's in the bag! Me, Erick, Tiger and this farmer I know will have this sorted in no time!!!

PS, Chas who?!

Nothing makes any sense. 10% Saturday now the whole club?
Or will tiger keep a minority share. Maybe he's been made an offer he can't refuse... :)

Nothing makes any sense. 10% Saturday now the whole club?
Or will tiger keep a minority share. Maybe he's been made an offer he can't refuse... :)
Not sure either 10% or the whole club have actually been mentioned have they?

This could be the stadium news we are all hoping for. Building a stadium from scratch in Washington DC that includes hotel and retail outlets as well as being suitable for multiply sporting/entertainment events would be something Oxford CC would likely throw their weight behind - especially if all privately financed. There were stumbling blocks before with DE but that was when we were looking at financial support from the council or a deal to be done with Kassam. The names being linked to Oxford are independently wealth enough to fund the lot whilst also having the connections to get big sponsors/partners on board. Exciting times ahead?
He’s a welfare case, compared to tomorrows opponents owners.
so is every other football club.
Be interesting to see if tiger gets every investor on board, there won’t be many in this country who will match it, money doesn’t always equal success

It's in the bag! Me, Erick, Tiger and this farmer I know will have this sorted in no time!!!

PS, Chas who?!
Actually, and I have posted this on another thread, the 2017 green belt study identifies various sites that could, possibly, be utilised for development. One of those is adjacent to Water Eaton. (pure coincidence, of course!) Green Belt Study

Squeaky bum time for Robinson and co it there is any truth in this

Not sure either 10% or the whole club have actually been mentioned have they?

Tiger mentioned him joining his team not taking over.
There are rules with the FA over ownership, was told on another thread
he would be restricted to 10% unless he sells most of, or all of his inter shares.
why he would do this is beyond me they are hardly unsuccessful.
But he may want more of a challenge which he will definitely get here.

Tiger mentioned him joining his team not taking over.
There are rules with the FA over ownership, was told on another thread
he would be restricted to 10% unless he sells most of, or all of his inter shares.
why he would do this is beyond me they are hardly unsuccessful.
But he may want more of a challenge which he will definitely get here.

Is that right? I think the 10% rule only applies to ownership of clubs in the same country? Happy to be corrected though.

Perhaps the relative silence is that Thohrir is selling the rest of his shares in Inter and then investing in OUFC? I thought the 10% rule applied to English clubs only.

Back
Top Bottom