Home Match Build Up The Yellow Army - Stevenage Display (a united effort)

John Lennon

Yellow Army Member
An absolute huge game on Friday coming up. We need the passion and energy we saw against Peterborough on Saturday, at Grenoble Road to help the team against Stevenage.

There will be a display, organised
and put together through the Yellow Army. It will hopefully be a bigger version of what we saw on Saturday.

We need your help. Time is against us, but there are a team of fans working hard as we speak to make things happen.

To contribute and help us order everything today ⬇️

PayPal - send to fans@yellowarmyoufc.co.uk
Choose friends and family so 100% of your contribution comes through.

Something special is building at Oxford United. The whole country will see that on Friday.

There will be a better way for fans to donate in the summer. This has all happened quite quickly and with work, it's difficult to get everything done.

If you don't have PayPal, send me a PM to arrange a bank transfer. (All transactions and spend will be shared with OUSP)

An absolute huge game on Friday coming up. We need the passion and energy we saw against Peterborough on Saturday, at Grenoble Road to help the team against Stevenage.

There will be a display, organised
and put together through the Yellow Army. It will hopefully be a bigger version of what we saw on Saturday.

We need your help. Time is against us, but there are a team of fans working hard as we speak to make things happen.

To contribute and help us order everything today ⬇️

PayPal - send to fans@yellowarmyoufc.co.uk
Choose friends and family so 100% of your contribution comes through.

Something special is building at Oxford United. The whole country will see that on Friday.
Will there be mention of the council and the heads of terms delay on show with Sky cameras there would be a good opportunity.

Have added some money to the hat. Baby steps but this stuff is vital for the stuff that really matters. It’s already better and could be great again.

I have just donated. I agree that we need something to publicise the stadium issue.

Sounds like the support our stadium banner will be on display.

Believe they’re asking around to try and get a save the replay banner made at short notice too.

Small donation from the west Australian contingent. I appreciate the transparency and sincerity Joe.

Back
Top Bottom