General yellow Roses miss out on Championship place

It's a real shame, but at least the feedback was that we were unsuccessful due to what happened on the pitch. It means if/when OUWFC win the league next year they'll most likely be promoted and have the other boxes ticked already. Watford are a decent club, always gave a good game, physical side but not dirty. A shame it's not us but I think we can do the job next season for sure.

It's a real shame, but at least the feedback was that we were unsuccessful due to what happened on the pitch. It means if/when OUWFC win the league next year they'll most likely be promoted and have the other boxes ticked already. Watford are a decent club, always gave a good game, physical side but not dirty. A shame it's not us but I think we can do the job next season for sure.
Is there still going to be the opportunity to go up next year, or are the doors to the top two divisions going to close again ?

Is there still going to be the opportunity to go up next year, or are the doors to the top two divisions going to close again ?
Assuming the league goes ahead I'd say winning the league will get us in because we have ticked all the other boxes. But I wouldn't put it past the FA to change the goalposts again to keep their favourites in the top leagues and stopping us minnows from invading.

Back
Top Bottom