Matches The League 1 Promotion Run In

Osei Yaw with another shot blocked. If she scores he could become a cult hero.

Feels like that Lineker quote that finishes “and Germany win on penalties”. Except it’s “and Sunderland get a last minute winner”.

After weeks where every result has gone against us I'm predicting that both Wycombe and Plymouth will lose points today to give us a chance to catch them both.

Sometimes optimism pays off!

Wycombe have to win both games (including Sheff Wed) and Plymouth need to beat Wigan or MK Dons for them both to get more than 81.

So win all our games (tough ask I know) and we're looking good.

So let's forget this crap about tomorrow being a dead rubber and get out in numbers to do everything we can to get a huge 3 points.

Win tomorrow and its back on boys and girls! I still think it wont be necessary to break the 80 point barrier to make the play offs

Thing is MK having tasted autos have a real chance to make it again. Backs against the wall for both of us.

Unfortunately I still think the pretty clear sticking point is that I can’t see how we win our next 3. At least the results today keep multiple teams within our theoretical grasp if we get maximum points and their form suddenly drops off a cliff.

Hard not to look at that table and think how damaging those Plymouth & Sunderland losses truly were. Even draws in those games (which wouldn’t have been unfair at all based on the balance of play in those games) taking two points off their respective tallies and adding two to ours would make this table look so much different

Unfortunately I still think the pretty clear sticking point is that I can’t see how we win our next 3. At least the results today keep multiple teams within our theoretical grasp if we get maximum points and their form suddenly drops off a cliff.

Hard not to look at that table and think how damaging those Plymouth & Sunderland losses truly were. Even draws in those games (which wouldn’t have been unfair at all based on the balance of play in those games) taking two points off their respective tallies and adding two to ours would make this table look so much difference.
Losing to them wasn’t totally unexpected, we should have beaten Morecambe! Though they’ve been doing well recently . Just a couple of points would have made so much difference

Hard not to look at that table and think how damaging those Plymouth & Sunderland losses truly were. Even draws in those games (which wouldn’t have been unfair at all based on the balance of play in those games) taking two points off their respective tallies and adding two to ours would make this table look so much different
Win tomorrow and get a draw at Rotherham and I reckon that will take it to the final day. Nothing better than being involved in the thrills and spills of a final day! 🙏🤞

Back
Top Bottom