Stewart Donald anyone.....

He was trending briefly on Twitter and the reaction to him is decidedly... unfavourable at best.:

Although some calling him Train Guy is more apt than they know. Train Guy in charge of a train set.

On the little evidence from the documentary, thank f**k that knob head isn't running OUFC.

Now you know why it took so long to get the new series approved. If this is the version people were happy with, god only knows what gold has been thrown away.

Why would you even approve that? All of the comments I've read are either football fans in hysterics or Sunderland fans telling themselves it's worse than we thought.

The Will Grigg transfer is apparently comedy gold

Last edited:
A line from SD saying Oxford became just like every other club where it’s all about finances and not for the people...didn’t he try and spend massive amounts of money (for the conference) to try and get Eastleigh into the football league? Didn’t he buy Sunderland to sell on for a quick profit?!

You don't think the clip can get any worse until the last comment. You can see the staff trying not to laugh on camera at their new boss, but they are all thinking please make this stop, this is so painful to listen to, has he no self awareness??? ????

I’m saving it all to watch in one massive burst this evening, but just seeing these clips and the reaction online is making it difficult to hold off.

Strangely compelling viewing.
Donald comes across as an incredibly nice bloke although somewhat naive.
Methven is coming across as an appalling bully boy. I’d take Donald as having an involvement in our club but wouldn’t want CM anywhere near it.

Strangely compelling viewing.
Donald comes across as an incredibly nice bloke although somewhat naive.
Methven is coming across as an appalling bully boy. I’d take Donald as having an involvement in our club but wouldn’t want CM anywhere near it.
So would I. Wouldn't want Methane anywhere OUFC :mad::mad::mad::poop::poop::poop:

Maybe isolation, home schooling and crazy times at work have fraggled my brain, but I do miss Charlie!!

After one of our many rows on here, he messaged me 8 times in around 45 minutes to tell me (without reply) that I was irrelevant to him! But my favourite was when he messaged me to say, "I deal with world leaders, billionaires and some of the top businessmen in the world on a daily basis, and none have a bigger f*cking ego than you!" So for all his faults, he did gets somethings right!!!

Maybe isolation, home schooling and crazy times at work have fraggled my brain, but I do miss Charlie!!

After one of our many rows on here, he messaged me 8 times in around 45 minutes to tell me (without reply) that I was irrelevant to him! But my favourite was when he messaged me to say, "I deal with world leaders, billionaires and some of the top businessmen in the world on a daily basis, and none have a bigger f*cking ego than you!" So for all his faults, he did gets somethings right!!!
You can’t say he was anything but himself when he used to post on here...a jumped up, bullying, arrogant w****r!
He certainly doesn’t like getting challenged on his decisions does he.

it is a perfect lesson on how not to man manage people.

SD comes across as a nice guy but very naive and not a great owner if he doesn’t have the right people around him.

Reading Theology at Exeter College prepared him well then ?

Just watching the new Sunderland series, must have missed this but never realised SD still had 10% stake in OUFC?

What a prick Charlie is, like David Brent!

Just started watching series two....think we can get another 62 pages on this thread, Rave on Charlie?

I started this thread a year ago and cant believe its still running.....!

But I've binge watched the whole of series two today, and Methven definitely doesn't come out looking very good as a result of this! He seems to have zero man management skills, getting his lackies to do all his work for him, prancing about like he owns the club himself. But I do like Stewart Donald and he's definitely a genuine football man but I think he's way out of his depth there and I'm not sure he would be a good fit for us or have the necessary finance to keep us going, maybe we should be grateful for Tiger and his associates!

Back
Top Bottom