Votes: 12 33.3%

Votes: 8 22.2%

Votes: 1 2.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Im away working this weekend (Skeg-vegas ) will only be able to get sporadic updates on the game so I shant be rating this refs performance. All being well this thread will go 'live' 5pm on Saturday for those who are able to cast an opinion and vote in the poll

did pretty well. Let a fair amount go- and there was a lot of goalmouth shenanigans on corners- but also wasn't deceived by the occasional antics of the Stevenage players. . Though if he decided that so many of the spectacular tumbles weren't fouls maybe one of them could have had a yellow. But no serious complaints. Game flowed. We won

did pretty well. Let a fair amount go- and there was a lot of goalmouth shenanigans on corners- but also wasn't deceived by the occasional antics of the Stevenage players. . Though if he decided that so many of the spectacular tumbles weren't fouls maybe one of them could have had a yellow. But no serious complaints. Game flowed. We won
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Both teams tried it on by going down easy on contact, and he played on a lot while also cutting down on the obvious fouls. Could have been a yellow card or two more but by and large a well officiated game that could have been a lot more difficult.

I think he did OK let the game play never took to players going to the floor missed a penalty ๐Ÿ™„ but generally I've seen worse 6/10 from me

A huge homer! Leigh was pushed for his header, should've been a pen. There was a foul on the half way line for their goal when one of our lads was pulled to the floor and Bodin was pulled down for a penalty too.

We beat 12 men yesterday.

The people giving him 7s and 8s cannot have seen the awful late foul on Brannagan which somehow didnโ€™t even merit a booking, as well as another nasty late foul on McGuane I think it was which again somehow Stevenage didnโ€™t get booked for. If anyone wants to argue Iโ€™d happily watch it back with them and see how those two fouls werenโ€™t bookings as they were nasty, late, and stopped potential breaks. Absolute madness not to get the yellow out for either of those.

I thought he was inconsistent. There were some fouls that I really thought should of been yellows, but the one for which Moore got his was mainly because his standing foot slipped. He missed some blatant holding and didn't really clamp down on it at all at corners. On the other hand, he did try to let the game flow and didn't fall for some of the play acting and didn't get any of the major things wrong. Pretty decent over all, and certainly better than some we've had this season.

He managed to be both good and bad all in one game. How he didn't spot half of the shenanigans in the box whenever there was a corner is beyond me. Beadle was clearly held down at least twice and the shirt pulling etc that, apparently, is allowed nowadays leaves me utterly bemused. That said, he did try to play some advantage and penalised a couple of dives (or better said, collapsing players!) And, judging by the lack of words spoken to the benches, either he tolerated the normal Evans antics or he was not aware of any.

Seen better and definitely seen worse. Judging by what happened at the Spurs/Liverpool game, thank goodness we don't have VAR to further complicate matters!

Back
Top Bottom