Dot Counting Stevenage Crowd - Sell Out?

Attendance tracking
One thing that would be good to see if the larger waver flags being used during the game, think it adds to the colour and vibe. My understanding of this is the stewards won't allow it, why?

At the back it won't block people's views and they won't wave them all match. @OUSP can something be done to relax the stewarding in the East Stand?

Ultimately, the club needs to actually listen to the likes of @WuTang on what needs to be done, or we can kiss goodbye to a good atmosphere in our remaining years in the sewege farm.

Is this to help the group "Oxford Fanatics"? What happened with the money raised last time for the display that never happened? Wasn't that supposed to go to future displays?
Yes; I was more than a little p*ssed off when the last lot of money I sent disappeared into a black hole. No wonder people are suspicious this time round. I’m happy to donate if I can see some evidence of the money being used.

Yes; I was more than a little p*ssed off when the last lot of money I sent disappeared into a black hole. No wonder people are suspicious this time round. I’m happy to donate if I can see some evidence of the money being used.
Just noticed my own Catch 22 here.
But you know what I mean 😊

I’ve got 200 yellow balloons arriving from Amazon tomorrow - happy to share with fellow family stand fans on Saturday.
God no, they just become a focus all around the pitch during the game and rather off-putting both for fans & players!!

Home seats sales up to 7,870 as off 4.30pm on Thursday.

Add in an estimated 230 for the boxes and we are at total homes sales so far of 8,100 and 8,900+ overall (with 800+ confirmed as sold by Peterborough).

1,684 seats left which are quite evenly split - 428 North Stand, 392 East Stand, 409 South Stand Upper and 455 South Stand Lower.

God no, they just become a focus all around the pitch during the game and rather off-putting both for fans & players!!
Well they didn't put us off on 20th April 1986*, loads of balloons on the pitch then. In fact, yes, bring the balloons, they might act as a lucky charm.

* Here ends my referencing something from nearly 40 years ago as being relevant today. Next step is 'old man shouts at cloud' from here.

Well, at least it'll be nice to have something different to blame for a change.

Bring your balloons who cares what @uptheus thinks if they help the atmosphere then great

I tell you what will improve our atmosphere from the start of the game, changing our pre match music to more upbeat songs/music, turn the volume up and don't cut the music out until the ref blows the whistle to start. Not sure what the cutting the music out a minute before kick off is all about the last few games but it's stupid in my eyes.

God forbid we actually create an atmosphere
I can just hear those ballons now!!

Just not a fan of them as most of the time they end up on the pitch with players, officials etc spending a number of minutes trying to pop them, this distracting from the game etc!

Love a good atmosphere though!

Bring your balloons who cares what @uptheus thinks if they help the atmosphere then great
f**k me, I cannot believe me saying about not bringing balloons would cause such a stir.

I know for one thing they’ll be plenty of hot air to inflate them!!

Really looking forward to the noise caused by the balloons, but a bit worried that it might go silent after they’ve been popped!

Next we’ll be throwing coke bottles and half finished rolls on the pitch when we score!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom