Dot Counting Stevenage Crowd - Sell Out?

Attendance tracking
Actually we need slightly more now I've worked it out this way.

Our 22 home games have seen 198,320 through the door, divide that by 22 gives us an average of 9014.54. So tonight we need 8680 to make an average over 23 games of 9000.

10 more needed than previously thought.
That's rounding for you...

I wouldn't get to hopeful about Stevenage bringing to many, not even a post on their stone age era forum about tonights game yet, if that is anything to go by we could be due a rerun of the 86.

I wouldn't get to hopeful about Stevenage bringing to many, not even a post on their stone age era forum about tonights game yet, if that is anything to go by we could be due a rerun of the 86.
The 86 - a low point of away followings and our past 24 odd years of Divsion 3 and below

Not many of there ultras making the trip then😳

12pm update on Friday and we are at 8,087 home seat sales so far today (about 125 sold since midnight). Add in boxes (250 estimate) and that takes the estimated home attendance to 8,337. There were strong late sales on Tuesday and hopefully we will see the same again today (although live TV coverage may not help).

There are 1,467 seats remaining split:

East Stand 128 (going fastest and could sell out)
North Stand 350 (mainly end block family section)
South Stand Upper 387 (including some seats newly released in central Block 12)
South Stand Lower 602 (end sections mainly)

12pm update on Friday and we are at 8,087 home seat sales so far today (about 125 sold since midnight). Add in boxes (250 estimate) and that takes the estimated home attendance to 8,337. There were strong late sales on Tuesday and hopefully we will see the same again today (although live TV coverage may not help).

There are 1,467 seats remaining split:

East Stand 128 (going fastest and could sell out)
North Stand 350 (mainly end block family section)
South Stand Upper 387 (including some seats newly released in central Block 12)
South Stand Lower 602 (end sections mainly)

So 443 more to be sold to Oxford or Stevenage fans to get a 9,000 average over the season.

Still unable to access after resetting my password.

I never even got the password reset email despite requesting it on the website. Checked the obvious locations like spam etc. Tried it a few times and nothing.

I contacted the club and I had to re-create a new Yellows accounts. I just used the same credentials I had on my previous account.

Sales are going well.

7,975 home GA sales at midnight, which is about 250 ahead of the Lincoln game at the same stage. Just short of 500 sold in the previous 24 hours. NS is up, including family areas, and the ES is heading for a sell out, or very very close (I wonder if this is due to the improved atmosphere there?). SSL is down a little and SSU is about par.

I'd expect all boxes will have been sold for this one, so that's 290 to add in. The Lincoln game ended at 8,473 home sales, so it's not unreasonable to expect to exceed that by the 250 we're currently ahead. That would take us up to approximately 8,700 home sales and maybe, Stevenage might bring the 300 necessary to tip it over the 9,000 mark?
Over 300 sold so far today, leaving us a handful short of 8,300 home GA sales and a handful short of 8,600 including boxes.

Still no idea how many to expect from Stevenage, but I'm going to say we'll just creep over the 9,000 mark in total. It will look a bit odd on TV as the ES will be full and the home part of the NS virtually full, and then 2,500 NS seats with only a couple of hundred Stevenage fans, and a large segregation cover, occupying them.

Back
Top Bottom