General So what's your other team?

I grew up in London and my dad had been a season ticket holder at Arsenal for a couple of decades so I used to get taken along to stand in the front corner of the north bank. Moved to oxford when I was 11 and soon became obsessed with oxford but I already had a soft spot for Arsenal and still do but I never mention It (except on here) especially if someone says “but who is your premier league team”.

One is a love. ???

One is a supportive interest.?⚪️?

Having been brought up in Edinburgh then moved to Oxford in 1988 I have Hibs as my second team. I really miss going to the manor and have so many fond memories from the 1990s.

I was brought up to look down on those who have a ‘premier league team’ as well as supporting Oxford. Not real fans... ?

I grew up in London and my dad had been a season ticket holder at Arsenal for a couple of decades so I used to get taken along to stand in the front corner of the north bank. Moved to oxford when I was 11 and soon became obsessed with oxford but I already had a soft spot for Arsenal and still do but I never mention It (except on here) especially if someone says “but who is your premier league team”.

One is a love. ???

One is a supportive interest.?⚪?
My Old man was a season tkt holder at Arsenal for years and my first matches were in the North bank late 70'S early 80's .
Wanted to support a local team and 1982 became only Oxford ( in England anyway)

I take an interest in Chester due to living here and I go to watch them a few times a season. I am bringing my kids up to be Chester fans rather than Oxford fans as I am a big believer of supporting your local team. I wan't to support spurs as a kid as that's my dad's team but he made me support Oxford as it was our local team.
My 5 year old girl is a big Liverpool Ladies fan as it's the closest professional woman's team we can go and watch but she has no interest in their mens team.

Em Newcastle United. Grew up in North Shields.

Probably 15 years following them around southron england and 20 following OUFC. I proved to myself that I'm an Oxford supporter over the past couple of years.

Another nightmare, but when it goes right it's perfect.

Any team that plays against Liverpool (I know I need therapy, but after nearly 35 years I just can’t forgive them)

The last 2 and a half seasons I've also followed Woking - due to living in Surrey and having colleagues who are life-long Woking fans. Did a lot of home and away games last season and had a season ticket (at £75 it was cheaper than 4 home game tickets), which meant I got to see a lot of former Oxford players in the National League South...

... asked Midson at Concord Rangers if he'd come back - we should never have let him go. Ryan Clarke at Bath was hands-down the best keeper I saw in the National South last year.

Back
Top Bottom