Chairman Shareholders AGM tomorrow

Sarge

God like member
the first shareholders AGM- or should that be GM- General Meeting- as theyve not been Annual?- since Tiger took over as chairman is being held tomorrow (12.30pm)

there are 3 resolutions on the agenda 1) to approve2020 annual report and accounts, 2) to approve 2021 annual report and accounts. 3) re-appointment of accountants/auditors

there isnt AOB ( any other business) listed on the agenda - though tbf its been so long since there has been a shareholders meeting, I cant remember if AOd was or wasnt included on previous agendas.

There has been in the past the option for shareholders to ask questions of the board members- hopefully questions from shareholders will be invited tomorrow- even if its on an informal basis- as there are quite a few questions that I think need asking and answers

'We'll' find out tomorrow if asking questions ( of board members present at the meeting) is an option I guess ?

the first shareholders AGM- or should that be GM- General Meeting- as theyve not been Annual?- since Tiger took over as chairman is being held tomorrow (12.30pm)

there are 3 resolutions on the agenda 1) to approve2020 annual report and accounts, 2) to approve 2021 annual report and accounts. 3) re-appointment of accountants/auditors

there isnt AOB ( any other business) listed on the agenda - though tbf its been so long since there has been a shareholders meeting, I cant remember if AOd was or wasnt included on previous agendas.

There has been in the past the option for shareholders to ask questions of the board members- hopefully questions from shareholders will be invited tomorrow- even if its on an informal basis- as there are quite a few questions that I think need asking and answers

'We'll' find out tomorrow if asking questions ( of board members present at the meeting) is an option I guess ?
Good luck me old china! I have a notion that very little time will be allocated to anything other than the agenda but, we can hope that some of the more vocal attendees manage to get a few questions into the minutes.

Takeover being announced as completed after the AGM tomorrow.

Takeover being announced as completed after the AGM tomorrow.
Presume this is what you hinted at the other day on another thread, and that Colin gave the double eyes to as well. About time.

I still don't see why the EFL haven't announced it.
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom