General AGM Today - May 4th

Let us know anything you can, also a good question would be when are ST's going to be put on sale!

'Hiding' this info on here - there should be some very outline information on the Stadium plans going live on the club website late tomorrow

although not officially confirmed, Im not expecting ST prices to increase for next season( that doesn't mean 100% that they wont)- official lineseems to be the club have to wait until promotion/ relegation ( inc playoffs concluded) before ST prices & info are announced.
Cant see why myself, we know what league were playing in next season already, who else is in the same league shouldn't have any bearing on what OUFC are charging

club are aware of a plethora of things that could be ( hopefully will be) done better- there's being some of the topics raised under the must do better heading- promotional side, marketing, fans forums/ fan engagement, STs, replica Kit availability pre season, A pre season open day was mentioned too, even dead pidgeons in south stand upper ( and bird s**t), among other points - hopefully they'll walk it like they talk it and improve in all areas

'Hiding' this info on here - there should be some very outline information on the Stadium plans going live on the club website late tomorrow

although not officially confirmed, Im not expecting ST prices to increase for next season( that doesn't mean 100% that they wont)- official lineseems to be the club have to wait until promotion/ relegation ( inc playoffs concluded) before ST prices & info are announced.
Cant see why myself, we know what league were playing in next season already, who else is in the same league shouldn't have any bearing on what OUFC are charging

club are aware of a plethora of things that could be ( hopefully will be) done better- there's being some of the topics raised under the must do better heading- promotional side, marketing, fans forums/ fan engagement, STs, replica Kit availability pre season, A pre season open day was mentioned too, even dead pidgeons in south stand upper ( and bird s**t), among other points - hopefully they'll walk it like they talk it and improve in all areas
Why do the poshos in the SSU get dead pigeons? Can we have some in the Ox Mail stand too please?

Well done @Sarge , I too am puzzled as to why there should be any delay in announcing season ticket prices. @OUSP Secretary and @OxVox should both have been consulted by now and some sort of consensus agreed so, why delay?

Mention of improving marketing and comms is all contrary to not announcing ST prices, surely?

Well done @Sarge , I too am puzzled as to why there should be any delay in announcing season ticket prices. @OUSP Secretary and @OxVox should both have been consulted by now and some sort of consensus agreed so, why delay?

Mention of improving marketing and comms is all contrary to not announcing ST prices, surely?
If prices aren’t going up then why delay?
League 2 play off is May 28th and the League 1 play off is May 29th.
Are they really going to wait long? By which time our season has been finished for 3 weeks, the feel good factor won’t be as high as it is now.
I might be the only one but I feel they are taking it for granted having a sell out this Sunday! They should feel very very lucky to get 8K let alone 10k after this season. To then not even maximise marketing opportunities and merchandise sales is very short sighted to say the least.

I'd have thought Bakrie and whoever else was over would've stayed on for the AGM.

Probably something like they've got to wait for the other teams to have theirs first before we can have ours .... The shambles around ST is puzzling this football club just takes its fans for granted they just expect we will turn up because it's what we do

And the response was?
too long winded to remember word for word

like most topics raised the response was basically holding their hands up admitting things hadn't gone as planned on & off the field , and that things would be improving in all areas

like most topics raised the response was basically holding their hands up admitting things hadn't gone as planned on & off the field , and that things would be improving in all areas
Actions speak louder than words let's see if they can walk the walk and talk the talk .. I think the saying goes

I hope the board are making a detailed list. They might forget some of the problems, there have been more than a few.

Back
Top Bottom