Shane Warne RIP

I recently rewatched my 2005 Ashes DVDs.

And even in a losing effort, the guy was an absolute genius. I've never seen anyone else that could get the turn he did, or offer the ridiculous variations he could muster.

Poor Andrew Strauss was absolutely tormented that series. He received a succession of the most unplayable deliveries anyone in Test cricket has ever seen!

And even though he played for the Aussies, his sheer enthusiasm, love for the game and general sporting decency made it hard not to like the guy personally as well.

Shocking news. He was no age. Just goes to show how fragile life can be......

Waiting for the ghouls to be asking how he really died , the circumstances etc.

977bb17bd3bd18a4d20f1549a596ffc5.jpg

What a photo. Sums it up as an English cricket fan - even though he played for them, you loved him because he was one of the best, if not the best. A cricketing genius and a huge personality.

The world will be a bit duller without him.

Some news about his death and relation to the Covid Vaccine he had 9 months before:

incredibly misleading headline. Two medics say they reckon it may have been a factor, also going on to acknowledge that he was a heavy smoker, drinker and drug taker. No actual proof at all. And a quick google shows both of the doctors have worked hard to boost their profiles with anti lockdown and covid hoax stuff, one even being a party candidate for a fringe right wing anti lockdown "Christian" party.

Attention seeking grifters who are speaking to get headlines rather than to get closer to the truth. If they cared about the truth they might offer more nuance than they do.

incredibly misleading headline. Two medics say they reckon it may have been a factor, also going on to acknowledge that he was a heavy smoker, drinker and drug taker. No actual proof at all. And a quick google shows both of the doctors have worked hard to boost their profiles with anti lockdown and covid hoax stuff, one even being a party candidate for a fringe right wing anti lockdown "Christian" party.

Attention seeking grifters who are speaking to get headlines rather than to get closer to the truth. If they cared about the truth they might offer more nuance than they do.
Article about one of the medics from earlier this year...

Back
Top Bottom