Shane Warne RIP

Was just about to start a thread, shocked by the news.

Absolutely stunned. Incredible spin bowler. Along with Murali, the greatest of all-time in my opinion. Only 52 as well. RIP

Unbelievable!!! Arguably the best spinner I’ve ever seen, and that’s ever played the game of Cricket.

Heart attack at 52. Great shame, and no age at all. He was a Great pundit too.

There was a love hate relationship with Warnie. Hated him because he always bowled us out, and loved to of had him in our team.

RIP warnie. Massive shame!

Used to drink in the Dewdrop in Summertown when he was with Liz Hurley occasionally. A life lived to the full even if it was cut short and he was an all time great cricketer.

Another shocking piece of news.

Looking at the headline and date of the article below, it’s perhaps even more shocking and shows how anyone of us can be here one minute and gone the next.

d52036379aa9205ebd75fc777bae27f2.jpg

Such uch a character, will be missed.

Literally the day after Rod Marsh died. You can't write it

RIP Warney and Marsh

Shocked!

Legend is an often overused word in all sport, but he was an true legend of Australian and world cricket.

One of the all time great spin bowlers if not the greatest.

RIP.

Used to drink in the Dewdrop in Summertown when he was with Liz Hurley occasionally. A life lived to the full even if it was cut short and he was an all time great cricketer.

Is that true? I never knew that.

195 wickets in 36 Ashes tests against England. We loathed him because he was so good. We loved him because we wanted him in our team. He loved being the panto villain and embraced the ribbing from the crowds. He could back it up with his deliveries too and his batting was more than decent.

What a player. So sad to see him depart this life earlier than he should have done. RIP Shane Warne.

‘Bowling, Warney!’

cricketing legend ... best spin bowler of all time? ....perennial thorn in the side of England test batsmen RIP

Is that true? I never knew that.

195 wickets in 36 Ashes tests against England. We loathed him because he was so good. We loved him because we wanted him in our team. He loved being the panto villain and embraced the ribbing from the crowds. He could back it up with his deliveries too and his batting was more than decent.

What a player. So sad to see him depart this life earlier than he should have done. RIP Shane Warne.

‘Bowling, Warney!’

Yeah, my mate used to drink there and Liz Hurleys kid went to a private school nearby so they would pop in for a drink occasionally.

Shocked too.
He is the best bowler I can remember seeing . A magician with a cricket ball. A really aggressive leg spinner.
He also seemed to always have fun.
RIP

Back
Top Bottom